• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Home & Away Opponents

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the normal divisional slate, here's what we are looking at for next year:

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Away: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the normal divisional slate, here's what we are looking at for next year:

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Away: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers.

A couple tough home games in there with the Saints and Ravens. Possibly the Vikings if they get there act together could be another tough home game. Add in the Rams game and our home schedule isn't going to be easy.

The road schedule looks pretty decent and manageable based on this year's results. But in the NFL things aren't always what they seem. Atlanta, Carolina, and Pittsburgh could easily get their shit together and be extremely tough. And the Browns are up and coming too. And why do we always seem to play on the road in Carolina? Going back to 2013 I think we've played them 4 out of 5 times in Carolina. Albeit one was a playoff game where they earned home field. But still, we seem to travel there a lot.

Reactions: JMR

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple tough home games in there with the Saints and Ravens. Possibly the Vikings if they get there act together could be another tough home game. Add in the Rams game and our home schedule isn't going to be easy.

The road schedule looks pretty decent and manageable based on this year's results. But in the NFL things aren't always what they seem. Atlanta, Carolina, and Pittsburgh could easily get their shit together and be extremely tough. And the Browns are up and coming too. And why do we always seem to play on the road in Carolina? Going back to 2013 I think we've played them 4 out of 5 times in Carolina. Albeit one was a playoff game where they earned home field. But still, we seem to travel there a lot.
Funny....I looked at it and immediately thought the road schedule looked pretty rough. Tons of stuff can and will happen between now and then, but holy smokes those are some long trips! Hopefully none are b2b weeks.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Panther fans think the Seahawks are in the NFC South? Next year, it will have been 6 out of the last seven seasons we've played them and the second year in a row on the East coast.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny....I looked at it and immediately thought the road schedule looked pretty rough. Tons of stuff can and will happen between now and then, but holy smokes those are some long trips! Hopefully none are b2b weeks.

Well I was basing my comment on this years results. By that standard the away schedule is pretty tame. Only the Eagles and Stealers have winning records. And of course there will be the Rams on the road. So only three winning teams on the road doesn't look too bad. But of course next year will be different and Atlanta and Carolina and Cleveland could all be extremely tough for all we know.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Panther fans think the Seahawks are in the NFC South? Next year, it will have been 6 out of the last seven seasons we've played them and the second year in a row on the East coast.
Well, at a minimum we will play the Panthers every 3 years due to the rotational schedule construct. We will also play them if we finish in the same spot in our division as they do in theirs, which is why we played them this year. It's become one of the better non-division rivalries.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks tough now, but if Brees retires NO won't be so tough to play at home.

Same with the Ravens, a full year of Jackson on tape and this defense will eat his lunch like they used to with young QBs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple tough home games in there with the Saints and Ravens. Possibly the Vikings if they get there act together could be another tough home game. Add in the Rams game and our home schedule isn't going to be easy..

That's assuming Brees doesn't retire this after the season... If they win the SB, I can see him retiring...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a good 6 night prime time games and a couple more afternoon prime time games. Looks like a good slate of football next season.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch them make Week one in Steeler country then Week 2 at Panthers. Not giving the Hawks a home opener game till week three again.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care about sequence of home/away outside of weather concerns (playing in Chicago in Sep vs playing there in Dec, as an example) and b2b east coasters. We play 8 at home and 8 away every year. If we start out with 2 on the road, we still play 8 at home and 8 away.

I went to the season opener at Charlotte in 2013. Brutally hot. I hope we make that trip a little later in the season this time.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might look into the Hawks/Eagles. Hopefully it'll be a bit earlier in the season.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might look into the Hawks/Eagles. Hopefully it'll be a bit earlier in the season.

I'll probably end up at the game in Phoenix again. The company I work for has a condo down there I can use and I have one contractor who is a Cards season ticket holder so I'll probably take him down to the game again. That'll be the 4th game I've seen down there, which is two more times than I've seen the Hawks play in Seattle. But the crowd in Arizona always seems like it's about 40% Seahawk fans anyway so it almost feels like a home game. lol.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say we got 5 to 6 primetime games

Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans and a LA

Cleveland is a possibility as is Atlanta and San Francisco

I see that Steeler game on NBC

I think ESPN might jack that game as well as New Orleans and La

Nbc will take the others

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably end up at the game in Phoenix again. The company I work for has a condo down there I can use and I have one contractor who is a Cards season ticket holder so I'll probably take him down to the game again. That'll be the 4th game I've seen down there, which is two more times than I've seen the Hawks play in Seattle. But the crowd in Arizona always seems like it's about 40% Seahawk fans anyway so it almost feels like a home game. lol.

That's cool you get to see the Hawks in a semi-home game in Phoenix where they usually win. Last game I was at was the December game a few years ago the Hawks won. Freezing cold and half the stadium was gone mid way thru the 3rd. I bailed mid way 4th Q knowing game was in hand and the ride home was rather easy since 90% of the stadium was empty.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say we got 5 to 6 primetime games

Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans and a LA

Cleveland is a possibility as is Atlanta and San Francisco

I think ESPN might jack that game as well as New Orleans and La

Nbc will take the others

Tough slate of games but lots of possibilities.