• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 draft

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the draft however it completely hinges on getting production out of Gary. I LOVE Savage

Disappointing for his first season. Not sure if that's due to the Smith brothers and not seeing the field that much but when he was out there he didn't do anything to help himself for more playing time. I have a feeling GB made a mistake on this guy.

Maybe he makes a jump in year 2 but im not betting the farm on it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing for his first season. Not sure if that's due to the Smith brothers and not seeing the field that much but when he was out there he didn't do anything to help himself for more playing time. I have a feeling GB made a mistake on this guy.

We had the luxury of bringing him along slowly. He only got 10 snaps against Seattle but he impacted the game during those few snaps. I suspect Z plays more inside next season with Gary getting more snaps

I hated the Gary pick at the time. I wanted at least 6-8 other people when the draft started

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's very rare if defensive linemen and edge rushers make a significant impact their rookie year.

GB drafted Kenny Clark in the first round four years ago. He started 2 games his rookie year. Started to show glimpses of strong potential year #2. Didn't really start making a big impact on the field until year #3.

That's what I'm looking for out of Gary... If we get 3 years in and he's still not making an impact, then we can start the 'bust' discussion. Just looking at this year alone, he looked lost early, but as the season progressed, so did he. That's exactly what you want out of a rookie.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the luxury of bringing him along slowly. He only got 10 snaps against Seattle but he impacted the game during those few snaps. I suspect Z plays more inside next season with Gary getting more snaps

I hated the Gary pick at the time. I wanted at least 6-8 other people when the draft started

How so? Not that i paid close attention but i didn't see or hear his name called. That doesn't mean he didn't do anything but i didn't see it.

It's very rare if defensive linemen and edge rushers make a significant impact their rookie year.

GB drafted Kenny Clark in the first round four years ago. He started 2 games his rookie year. Started to show glimpses of strong potential year #2. Didn't really start making a big impact on the field until year #3.

That's what I'm looking for out of Gary... If we get 3 years in and he's still not making an impact, then we can start the 'bust' discussion. Just looking at this year alone, he looked lost early, but as the season progressed, so did he. That's exactly what you want out of a rookie.

Depends when they get picked. Maybe not significant but Top ten picks should at least show flashes. Like i said, hopefully we see improvement in his 2nd year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Not that i paid close attention but i didn't see or hear his name called. That doesn't mean he didn't do anything but i didn't see it.

Depends when they get picked. Maybe not significant but Top ten picks should at least show flashes. Like i said, hopefully we see improvement in his 2nd year.
He made a big tackle on RW to stop him short of a first. However I was talking about his PFF grade