• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Draft

Purple Haze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st round pick. Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College. 4 year starter, above average in passing and running game. Plays with a mean streak, very versatile also. Smart player, who has good technique and footwork.
They need to take him.

The Vikings have to address their OL problem. Last year they should have taken Will Hernandez instead of Hughes.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll end up with few comp picks as well

site I saw that was pretty accurate had us getting 3 picks

1-6th and 2-7th rounders

Had cardinals not cut bradford, we would've been in line for a third round comp pick

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st round pick. Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College. 4 year starter, above average in passing and running game. Plays with a mean streak, very versatile also. Smart player, who has good technique and footwork.
They need to take him.

The Vikings have to address their OL problem. Last year they should have taken Will Hernandez instead of Hughes.

Lindstrom is not a first round pick, i'd rather have Ford.

We didn't take Fernandez because we run a zone blocking scheme, we changed because that's what Cook was successful with at Florida St. Hernandez is a better fit in a power scheme.

Just my opinion but I like Hughes.

Purple Haze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nosferatu, nice call on Lindstrom not being a first round pick, genius. Not only a first round pick but the best lineman on the Falcons and one of the best offensive lineman in the league.