• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 EPL Thread

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Watford doesn’t jack up the transfer fee which I believe they are doing lol
Yeah they want 40. Seems steep. But this is football now. Just like American football. Shit keeps going up and up.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy Keane is a fucking character.
He fucking hates De Gea.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they want 40. Seems steep. But this is football now. Just like American football. Shit keeps going up and up.

very very true

Sucks if they pay that but wouldn’t pay for Werner. I know it was more and he is not a need but they had a chance to have him for a while in his prime.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very very true

Sucks if they pay that but wouldn’t pay for Werner. I know it was more and he is not a need but they had a chance to have him for a while in his prime.

This is what I was going to say. Doubt we pay 40million for Sarr if we wouldn't for Werner.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I was going to say. Doubt we pay 40million for Sarr if we wouldn't for Werner.

No idea what John Henry’s deal is. He is doing this shit with the Red Sox too. Afraid to spend on top talent wanting to play for you.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah mahn. I hope they don’t push the season back a week and only them. Shit, if they both make the finals of each, they would need their seasons pushed back 2 weeks to suffice the 30 days off.
The FA has never done the English teams any favors in Europe before, not sure they'll start now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FA has never done the English teams any favors in Europe before, not sure they'll start now.

So you expect the EPL to start on time with both Manchester’s playing the opening weekend?

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what John Henry’s deal is. He is doing this shit with the Red Sox too. Afraid to spend on top talent wanting to play for you.

I can't see us spending too much more this summer. Probably a 4th center back but that might be it. I can't see us signing Alcantara or Sarr. I think back up the front three would be the next priority. I'm not too concerned personally but Werner would have been perfect for us.

If money really is the issue, maybe selling Shaqiri, Wilson and Grujic would raise what they need?

I did see a rumor that Liverpool (and the Spanish clubs) are interesting in doing a deal with Dortmund to buy Sancho next summer.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn’t surprise me.

No I could actually could see it. I think the more likely option is they start on time but city and United are off and start the next week and make it up during the week sometime in a later month. I think it’ll start the 12th regardless. I’m just looking at the worst case for starting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see us spending too much more this summer. Probably a 4th center back but that might be it. I can't see us signing Alcantara or Sarr. I think back up the front three would be the next priority. I'm not too concerned personally but Werner would have been perfect for us.

If money really is the issue, maybe selling Shaqiri, Wilson and Grujic would raise what they need?

I did see a rumor that Liverpool (and the Spanish clubs) are interesting in doing a deal with Dortmund to buy Sancho next summer.

I think we keep Wilson and Grujic. But I’m all for selling Shaqiri. He hardly ever starts or even plays. Get something for him.

I’m not opposed to selling Mane or Salah if a large fee can be had.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now? :noidea::heh:

There should be no doubt now. Even if the both play Sunday the 13th, that’s 28 and 29 days off.

Truthfully I don’t really care as long as it starts Sept 12. I just want the fixture list to come out soon. Should probably be this week don’t you think?

@rsw626 what are your thoughts too man?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That europa game was lame. Sevilla's goalie came up huge but they were flopping and dragging that shit out. I'm still relatively new to the game but that was poor form from them imo.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That europa game was lame. Sevilla's goalie came up huge but they were flopping and dragging that shit out. I'm still relatively new to the game but that was poor form from them imo.
New to the game? Then let us fill you in, Spanish and South American teams
are unbearable to watch. Don’t expect physicality you’ll see in German and English league games.
They fall down and surround the referee. I give props that Messi is one the greatest to ever play but Barca are a bunch of fucking cry baby bitches. I fully supported @ralphiewvu liverpool dicking them out of the champions league last year. And Friday!? Omg 8-2. Orgasmic.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome, everything @Airraidtech said was more then accurate. He did leave out how PSG is a bunch of overpaid sissy nanies that’ll never win a thing outside a France. Ohh and we all hate and laugh at United like they are the New York Yankees. (Except @bksballer89 )

I believe that is all.
:dhd:

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be no doubt now. Even if the both play Sunday the 13th, that’s 28 and 29 days off.

Truthfully I don’t really care as long as it starts Sept 12. I just want the fixture list to come out soon. Should probably be this week don’t you think?

@rsw626 what are your thoughts too man?
Yeah, they need to post and let’s go. Great story lines for this year. Just like the NFL.
Can liverpool repeat?
Are questions being asked of Pep?
Can Chelsea get better with their signings?
Is Man U on to something?
Leeds United are back!
Newcastle almost big money takeover fallout.
Park the boss Tottenham.
Arrest and Arsenal.
The Fulham fightin Khans are back.
Should be a great year.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, everything @Airraidtech said was more then accurate. He did leave out how PSG is a bunch of overpaid sissy nanies that’ll never win a thing outside a France. Ohh and we all hate and laugh at United like they are the New York Yankees. (Except @bksballer89 )

I believe that is all.
:dhd:
New to the game? Then let us fill you in, Spanish and South American teams
are unbearable to watch. Don’t expect physicality you’ll see in German and English league games.
They fall down and surround the referee. I give props that Messi is one the greatest to ever play but Barca are a bunch of fucking cry baby bitches. I fully supported @ralphiewvu liverpool dicking them out of the champions league last year. And Friday!? Omg 8-2. Orgasmic.

Relatively. I haven't watched many Spanish teams except in the Champions league or the World Cup. Shit was annoying in the second half today

I've done quite a bit of draftkings on the premier league so that's what I've paid attention to