• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 EPL Thread

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s your team right? They have looked fucking great in the attack. Three pronged with Fernandez, rashford and martial and ole pogba back there to ping it around. I hope to God that’s what Chelsea can look like next year with Pulisic, Zyiech, and Werner. Because right now Chelsea looks like dog shit going forward, way to slow of movement, pushing it to the backs for meaningless crosses.
United looks so direct now going forward with some good passes looking to punish the Midfielders for a mistake and break the back line, and dare I say I respect watching it. Fucking Man U!

And then Chelsea turn around and easily beat United on Sunday. Weird. As a fully paid up member of the ABU (anyone but United) club I'm worried about how good they are looking. Hopefully they somehow get back to screwing up the Pogba situation and he leaves.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then Chelsea turn around and easily beat United on Sunday. Weird. As a fully paid up member of the ABU (anyone but United) club I'm worried about how good they are looking. Hopefully they somehow get back to screwing up the Pogba situation and he leaves.
Didn’t watch......Thanks a lot ESPN Plus. Fucking greedy assholes buy up the rights to the FA cup then show it exclusively on their streaming service which they want me to pay an additional 10 bucks a month or some shit for.

Anyways, did Man U rest some starters? I know Chelsea and Man U are in the same boat of FA vs Top 4. I know on the Chelsea reddit board there was quite a bit of discussion over who should start and who should rest.

FA cup is great, I still adore Drogbas turn and smash on Gallas in 12. And his classic shimmy and finish against Liverpool in the final allowing him to run to the corner flag for his slide and salute. But, Top 4 and Champions League has to be the priority.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t watch......Thanks a lot ESPN Plus. Fucking greedy assholes buy up the rights to the FA cup then show it exclusively on their streaming service which they want me to pay an additional 10 bucks a month or some shit for.

Anyways, did Man U rest some starters? I know Chelsea and Man U are in the same boat of FA vs Top 4. I know on the Chelsea reddit board there was quite a bit of discussion over who should start and who should rest.

FA cup is great, I still adore Drogbas turn and smash on Gallas in 12. And his classic shimmy and finish against Liverpool in the final allowing him to run to the corner flag for his slide and salute. But, Top 4 and Champions League has to be the priority.

Pogba and Martial started on the bench but otherwise they were full strength. Chelsea had a couple guys out too.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN plus is like five bucks. They're running a deal with combining Hulu and Disney for 12

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN plus is like five bucks. They're running a deal with combining Hulu and Disney for 12
Yeah and get this and that and just randomly hemorrhage money each month. I have espn why the fuck do I need to pay extra.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like NBC are going to be doing something similar with the EPL on Peacock. That might just replace NBC Sports Gold but I'm not sure.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like NBC are going to be doing something similar with the EPL on Peacock. That might just replace NBC Sports Gold but I'm not sure.
That’s what they are doing. BUT they will still broadcast games on NBCSN and NBC. But you can peacock whatever you want on their service. Which idk I may consider, because behind American football, I love watching the EPL. But I’m not about to pay for some shit just For the FA Cup. Oh but don’t forget cornhole and tractor racing!

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the fighting Elton Johns get blown out and no villa is up on the David Luiz’s. If they can hold on, get your popcorn out for Sunday.

and of course tomorrow is HUGE for the top 4 race

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Job fucking done for villa. On to Sunday. Oh what a Sunday it is turning out to be

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ralphiewvu @bksballer89 @StuUKWI @Stakesarehigh

HUMOR ME.
So Leicester and Man U.
Goal D of +28
Leicester 67 For 39 Against
Man U 63 for 35 against.

So Man U beats West Ham 6 to 2.
Goal differential +30. 69 goals for 39 against.
Leicester wins 2 - 0
Goal Differential for both teams now +30 69 for 39 against!!!
Oh shit!!! I don’t feel like googling it?
Do Ole and Brendan fight to the death!?!?
It goes head to head right?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HUMOR ME.
So Leicester and Man U.
Goal D of +28
Man U 63 for 35 against.

Leicester wins 2 - 0

Has to go to head to head then, right? But don’t they play to end the year?

Anyway, I could definitely see both scorelines. I so hope this happens.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they go to a penalty shoot out if they are playing each other in the last game?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HUMOR ME.
So Leicester and Man U.
Goal D of +28
Man U 63 for 35 against.

Leicester wins 2 - 0

Yeah, I read that wrong. Let Rodgers and the Norwegian fight it out. Rodgers will kick ole’s ass for the honor of LFC!