• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 EPL Thread

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was nasty...
5dbf32a4d9a4d.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I’m not sure what the point of VaR is. That should have been a city penalty kick.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poch Out!

Wow...what have you done for me lately? Geez. Got the UCL final and then you are out. But they have been horrible in EPL this year. Looks like it will be Morinho. Interesting to see how they respond when they play Bayern in UCL in the return match.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...what have you done for me lately? Geez. Got the UCL final and then you are out. But they have been horrible in EPL this year. Looks like it will be Morinho. Interesting to see how they respond when they play Bayern in UCL in the return match.
Can’t see Mourinho. He’ll want to spend...a lot, and Levy is the biggest tightwad in England.

I look for Spurs to lose even more. Eriksen will gone for sure. Son and Kane both may look to move on too.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t see Mourinho. He’ll want to spend...a lot, and Levy is the biggest tightwad in England.

I look for Spurs to lose even more. Eriksen will gone for sure. Son and Kane both may look to move on too.

I don't know. See on ESPN Morinho meeting management. Seems like maybe a caretaker. I think a lot of teams are going to make a run for Poch. Eriksen is gone for sure. Probably in January. They have underachieved in EPL but have done pretty well in UCL. I like Son, but Kane, I don't know, seems not to be quite the same since he had the ankle injuries, now seems to be just a poacher and nothing else.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. See on ESPN Morinho meeting management. Seems like maybe a caretaker. I think a lot of teams are going to make a run for Poch. Eriksen is gone for sure. Probably in January. They have underachieved in EPL but have done pretty well in UCL. I like Son, but Kane, I don't know, seems not to be quite the same since he had the ankle injuries, now seems to be just a poacher and nothing else.
There was interest in Son during the summer, I can see teams like Real Madrid or Inter
making a run for him.

I agree about Kane, but Levy may try to sell him while he still can, I could see Man United overpaying for him.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is, where does Poch end up. Possibilities that I see, and most probably wouldn't happen until the summer.

Bayern Munich, Roma, AC Milan, PSG (if Tuechel leaves).

I think he goes back to Argentina, at least for a bit, several teams there would grab him, as well as maybe some teams in Brazil. And of course there's the Argentina National Team eventually, though Scaloni seems to be doing well as of late.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh every day it was is poch gonna stay ?where’s he gonna go ?etc... focus on the spurs which is what he wasn’t doing

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was prolly going to wake up and watch tot/west ham anyway but I’m will definitely be up at. 7:30 to watch and see if Mourinho continues this shit show.
It’s going to be epic.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there was more going on behind the scenes between Poch and Levy. Mourinho's almost immediate hire says to me it was all pre-planned. What won't make sense to me is if Levy gives Mourinho hundreds of millions to spend, but wouldn't give it to Poch the last two seasons.

Also, reading online, and talking to some friends in the UK, Spurs fans are just as much WTF? as we are, and many (most) are skeptical of Mourinho's hire.

I love Jose for his sound bites and interviews/press conferences, but I hope it turnsd out to be the train wreck I expect it to be.