• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Champions League

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a glorious day for Bayern fans. Bundesliga, Pokal, UCL. The Treble!!! Lewandowski almost had one with Dortmund but denied by Bayern 7 years ago. Almost left for greener pastures. Loyalty paid off. How about Coutinho and Perisic? Get one being a loaner. Probably see some exists now. Thiago, Boateng, Javi, maybe Alaba. And Hansi Flick what a coach. Let's not forget he was an assistant on the 2014 German World Cup Winner. That dude can coach. Totally changed the whole team once he took over. Amazing job.

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 6.14.17 PM.png

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kingsley Coman best player today along with Neuer. Neuer contortions play mind games lol.

On a team of great players. Someone said they were old? Lots of young talent there.

I hope Davies doesn't go to Spain. I dislike those teams. Staying put will teach him a lot.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least those queers from Paris didn’t win. Cry baby Neymar cry away fall down and scream and roll around.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched a lot of Bayern outside the CL but I have to say I've more impressed with Goretzka than Thiago the last few games. He really looks good.
Goretzka is coming into his own. He's a beast physically, solid passer, and has a knack for goal here and there. Due to Goretzka and Kimmich being able to hold down the midfield, this is one of the reasons why Bayern are willing to let Thiago go (they have desperately tried to re-sign him, however). Thiago is a masterful distributor of the ball. He would make an already damn good Liverpool lineup better. I wish he would stay, but will always like him for sure. I think winning the UCL will not lead to a discount for Liverpool. What I don't get about Liverpool is them crying poor. They already allowed Werner to go to Chelsea because they wouldn't pay up. They won't pay up for Havertz, and act like they won't pay 30 million euro for Thiago, a player easily worth 30 million euro.

We shall see.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goretzka is coming into his own. He's a beast physically, solid passer, and has a knack for goal here and there. Due to Goretzka and Kimmich being able to hold down the midfield, this is one of the reasons why Bayern are willing to let Thiago go (they have desperately tried to re-sign him, however). Thiago is a masterful distributor of the ball. He would make an already damn good Liverpool lineup better. I wish he would stay, but will always like him for sure. I think winning the UCL will not lead to a discount for Liverpool. What I don't get about Liverpool is them crying poor. They already allowed Werner to go to Chelsea because they wouldn't pay up. They won't pay up for Havertz, and act like they won't pay 30 million euro for Thiago, a player easily worth 30 million euro.

We shall see.

Either they really are short on cash (which seems unlikely) or they are just being ultra cautious about financing and won't risk spending 40 million for someone who wouldn't be in the first XI right away (Werner) or who plays in a position (THiago) they already have a lot of options in. We have Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones and Grujic essentially fighting for three midfield spots.

I can understand being cautious with everything going on but I don't want to see Thiago go to a rival like City or United after the same thing happened with Werner.

Plenty of rumors that Wijnaldum might leave for Barcelona which would technically free up cash for Thiago.