• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schalke can go top of table with win today.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitshow by Bayern. Now we know the rest of the story as Tottenheim in reality is a pile of hot diarrhea and Bayern really isn't that good. Who played well today??? Well nobody other than Thomas Muller. Two nice crosses, one Lewey butchered over the bar, and second so perfect no one could miss. Let get's some things out of the the way here and be brutally honest:

1) 4 wins, 1 loss, 2 ties in 7 games. Not good enough for Bayern.
1) Why did they sign Pavard when they already had a great left back in Kimmich? All Pavard did was help Stuttgart into the Bundesliga 2 last season.
2) Defense really poor this season. Not sure what happened to Sule, but he sucks, and him and Boateng together a trainwreck.
3) Neuer - his range doesn't seem so good anymore. Could have been more Hoffenheim goals if not shot wide.
4) Corretin Tolisso worthless signing. Can Leon Goreztka be back soon so we can bench this idiot.
5) Kovac idiot to go with the exact same lineup. Muller and Perisic should have started and with both left backs injured I would have Javi playing a center holding midfielder. Guy is a rock defensively but permanently on the bench. Today cried out for him to be in the lineup.
6) One game too many for Coutinho...he was brutal and invisible today. The Barcelona Coutinho today. Enough with those blind heal passes to no one or Hoffenheim players.
7) Gnabry / Coman - two goals combined in Bundesliga in 7 games. Sane can't get healthy quick enough and signed fast enough. I am for moving Coman next season. Horrible finisher, can't cross, only has an a good tribbler. Talented but a wasteful player.
8) Muller starts the next game....PERIOD!!!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schalke can go top of table with win today.

Nope. Gladbach or Wolfsburg win tomorrow and they are on top. Either the Bundesliga is much better this season with more teams bunched or just more average.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Gladbach or Wolfsburg win tomorrow and they are on top. Either the Bundesliga is much better this season with more teams bunched or just more average.
I’d say it’s better. Look at Freiburg. That’s a team that has improved greatly. Leipzig is quality, and even Schalke are leaps and bounds better than last year.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say it’s better. Look at Freiburg. That’s a team that has improved greatly. Leipzig is quality, and even Schalke are leaps and bounds better than last year.

I really like Luca Waldschmidt at Freiburg. He had a great summer at the U20 Euros with 7 goals. He got a call up for Germany last month and going to get a call up again vs Argentina and Estonia this week. Could get his first cap vs Argentina. Keep an eye on him for future.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Leverkusen crapping in UCL and Leipzig stunk it up at home vs Lille in UCL so I am not sure. So far Dortmund and Bayern are doing their part in UCL to keep Bundesliga flag flying. Dortmund in that tough group with Barca and Inter but luckily for them Inter has been laying eggs. Those Inter Dortmund games are going to be key.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Leverkusen crapping in UCL and Leipzig stunk it up at home vs Lille in UCL so I am not sure. So far Dortmund and Bayern are doing their part in UCL to keep Bundesliga flag flying. Dortmund in that tough group with Barca and Inter but luckily for them Inter has been laying eggs. Those Inter Dortmund games are going to be key.
The Leipzig result was certainly disappointing. I think they will rebound in Europe. Leverkusen...unfortunate.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Luca Waldschmidt at Freiburg. He had a great summer at the U20 Euros with 7 goals. He got a call up for Germany last month and going to get a call up again vs Argentina and Estonia this week. Could get his first cap vs Argentina. Keep an eye on him for future.

Won't be at Freiburg too much longer I bet. U21 Waldschmidt hi-lights:

Just keep an eye on where he lands.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitshow by Bayern. Now we know the rest of the story as Tottenheim in reality is a pile of hot diarrhea and Bayern really isn't that good. Who played well today??? Well nobody other than Thomas Muller. Two nice crosses, one Lewey butchered over the bar, and second so perfect no one could miss. Let get's some things out of the the way here and be brutally honest:

1) 4 wins, 1 loss, 2 ties in 7 games. Not good enough for Bayern.
1) Why did they sign Pavard when they already had a great left back in Kimmich? All Pavard did was help Stuttgart into the Bundesliga 2 last season.
2) Defense really poor this season. Not sure what happened to Sule, but he sucks, and him and Boateng together a trainwreck.
3) Neuer - his range doesn't seem so good anymore. Could have been more Hoffenheim goals if not shot wide.
4) Corretin Tolisso worthless signing. Can Leon Goreztka be back soon so we can bench this idiot.
5) Kovac idiot to go with the exact same lineup. Muller and Perisic should have started and with both left backs injured I would have Javi playing a center holding midfielder. Guy is a rock defensively but permanently on the bench. Today cried out for him to be in the lineup.
6) One game too many for Coutinho...he was brutal and invisible today. The Barcelona Coutinho today. Enough with those blind heal passes to no one or Hoffenheim players.
7) Gnabry / Coman - two goals combined in Bundesliga in 7 games. Sane can't get healthy quick enough and signed fast enough. I am for moving Coman next season. Horrible finisher, can't cross, only has an a good tribbler. Talented but a wasteful player.
8) Muller starts the next game....PERIOD!!!

Comma, Exclamation point! Question mark?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the shit show continues. Wasteful again against a lowly opponent. Big problems at the back end and no one can score other than lewandowski. Again Müller didn’t start again? Süle got hurt too. Ugh. Kovac has to be on the hot seat already.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Süle has ACL tear. Season over and probably Euro 2020 over too. That really sucks.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas Hernandez has a partially ruptured deltoid ligament on the inner side of his right ankle in yesterday's UCL game. Sule and Hernandez out now for a defense that already sucks. January transfer window can't come fast enough for this defense. Who is going to play defense now?

P.S. Speaking of Sule injury, does this mean Low calls Hummels back to National Team for Euro 2020 or does he go with human pylon Jonathon Tah?