• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Boateng is heading to Juventus.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me out here...."our striker"? Who is 'our'?
source.gif

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Boateng is heading to Juventus.

Really? I have been out of town for bit and missed a lot of news. That would be good for both sides. Bayern has a bottleneck at defense.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

However, it appeared you were talking about the domestic league/team Sargent plays for.

I am still a wait and see on Sargent. One great goal for Bremen is not enough. Needs to do it consistently. Anyways still young. Really got screwed out of being in a tournament over the summer.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw the score of the match today, but I’m certainly disappointed with the Mannschaft’s performance against the Dutch, a team with no stars above their logo.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw the score of the match today, but I’m certainly disappointed with the Mannschaft’s performance against the Dutch, a team with no stars above their logo.

They were quite subpar against Northern Ireland. Reus and Werner horrendous, all kinds of missed passes. Thank you for Neuer who saved their asses. They really need to solve their issue with attacking midfielder and get Kimmich back to right back. Why is Low playing Kimmich at midfield when the options are far inferior at right back? Is there any better than that cement block Tah on defense?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were quite subpar against Northern Ireland. Reus and Werner horrendous, all kinds of missed passes. Thank you for Neuer who saved their asses. They really need to solve their issue with attacking midfielder and get Kimmich back to right back. Why is Low playing Kimmich at midfield when the options are far inferior at right back? Is there any better than that cement block Tah on defense?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No stars on the logo, but some of the best young stars there are. De Jong, De Ligt, Van Dyke. Any National Team would love to have those three. They are going to be a tough out in Euro 2020 imo.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m wondering when Löw is done. Surprised he survived the World Cup fallout.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m wondering when Löw is done. Surprised he survived the World Cup fallout.
Who do you think they would name?

Also, IMO, part of Low's problem now is that all the great players that dominated the World Cup, are either gone, or aging.

And it's pretty obvious that the team as a whole misses and doesn't have the leadership of Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think they would name?

Also, IMO, part of Low's problem now is that all the great players that dominated the World Cup, are either gone, or aging.

And it's pretty obvious that the team as a whole misses and doesn't have the leadership of Lahm and Schweinsteiger.
Perhaps Lahm would be a suitable replacement. Michael Ballack also comes to mind when thinking of former players with a good mind for strategy. Good question though.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Lahm would be a suitable replacement. Michael Ballack also comes to mind when thinking of former players with a good mind for strategy. Good question though.
I was also thinking that leading up to, during, and after the WC the allegations of racism etc around the team (mainly team officials etc), may have put some coaches off from putting their hat in the ring just yet.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Alcacer goal against Leverkusen was amazing.

Pretty good match between BVB and Leverkusen so far. Lot of possession for Leverkusen early on.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern benefitting from a phantom penalty right there.