• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Conan is right on schedule with a bruised knee.

They appear to be all in on Sane.

I thought Gnabry was the hurt winger. I heard nothing serious but Bayern have a recent history of injured wingers.

I hear Dortmund is all in on Nubel now too....but Schalke and Dortmund rarely do business.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Gnabry was the hurt winger. I heard nothing serious but Bayern have a recent history of injured wingers.

I hear Dortmund is all in on Nubel now too....but Schalke and Dortmund rarely do business.

I don't think Sane or Werner is coming. Bayern management is full of shit.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fantastic if true!! Absolutely what they need.
I’m seeing reports of Man City wanting $150MM for Sane fee. That would be third highest fee ever paid after Neymar and Mbappe. No way Bayern meets that price tag. KHR and Uli have blasted massive transfer fees for years. Doubt they pay that ransom.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m seeing reports of Man City wanting $150MM for Sane fee. That would be third highest fee ever paid after Neymar and Mbappe. No way Bayern meets that price tag. KHR and Uli have blasted massive transfer fees for years. Doubt they pay that ransom.

Bayern Munich denying it. Not worth $150M.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern Munich denying it. Not worth $150M.
I don't think he's the caliber player that should garner the third largest transfer fee in history. He's certainly very good, no doubt. They might as well save their money if that actually is the asking price, as reported.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Cup time

It sucked. Uli / KHR sign some fucking wingers. Doing a terrible job. Sanches is not the answer for backup winger. Too selfish. Ribery, Robben, James, Rafinha, Hummels gone and all we get is Pavard and Hernandez? WTF!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot about this. Happy to see Dortmund won

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucked. Uli / KHR sign some fucking wingers. Doing a terrible job. Sanches is not the answer for backup winger. Too selfish. Ribery, Robben, James, Rafinha, Hummels gone and all we get is Pavard and Hernandez? WTF!
Not a very super Supercup.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a very super Supercup.

What I can't figure is why the game was played in Dortmund? Not one of Dortmund's new signees played too. Gnabry didn't play either...but that tells you right there the depth problem at wing. If Gnabry or Coman injured, they will have difficulty scoring. Midfield may be a problem too...Goretzka and Tolisso are very similar and together don't work well. Again they need a top class winger, and another attacking midfielder for sure. I heard Lazio interested in Sanches...let him go. Sule he has horrendous in pre-season. Not sure the problem there. At this point it may be Hernandez and Pavard starting. Can't play Sule and Boateng together.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is taking so long to determine Sane knee injury? Klay Thompson blew his ACL out and we knew the next morning. I hear the deal is 18 million a year for 5 years, and 110 mil transfer fee.

I was reading some analysis of the Super Cup and Kovac went with a 4-3-3 which was a complete disaster with the personnel on the field. Tolisso and Goretzka getting in each others way, and Muller as a true wing not playing in his usual position behind Lewey. Lewey was left completed isolated and easy to mark. Wouldn't matter if they have Sane it would have still been a problem.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is taking so long to determine Sane knee injury? Klay Thompson blew his ACL out and we knew the next morning. I hear the deal is 18 million a year for 5 years, and 110 mil transfer fee.

I was reading some analysis of the Super Cup and Kovac went with a 4-3-3 which was a complete disaster with the personnel on the field. Tolisso and Goretzka getting in each others way, and Muller as a true wing not playing in his usual position behind Lewey. Lewey was left completed isolated and easy to mark. Wouldn't matter if they have Sane it would have still been a problem.
I still don’t know what I think about Tolisso.