• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leipzig put 6 in the net today in their Pokal match. Maybe they've pulled their heads out of their asses and that will translate to better BL performances.

I am convinced they are a team that can compete in Europe with the best teams.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa. Gnabry at 83' and Muller at 89' they may escape this....but still eff Kovac.

I saw and/or read a suggestion that Bayern go out and get Jose Mourinho as their next manager. I'm assuming the implication is that Kovac gets fired in this possible scenario.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leipzig put 6 in the net today in their Pokal match. Maybe they've pulled their heads out of their asses and that will translate to better BL performances.

I am convinced they are a team that can compete in Europe with the best teams.

All the top teams are up and down in the Bundesliga. Leipzig, Dortmund, Bayern, Leverkusen all middling around. Gladbach looks like the best team so far. New coach and crisp midfield play so far although they got bounced by Dortmund yesterday in the Pokal but I wouldn't consider that a bad loss.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw and/or read a suggestion that Bayern go out and get Jose Mourinho as their next manager. I'm assuming the implication is that Kovac gets fired in this possible scenario.

I have not heard Morinho name and don't want that grumpy under the bus throwing coach anywhere near this team. Poch I would be ok with. I have heard Ralf Rangnick possibly but not keen on him either. All I know from seeing Kovac in his second season he is not tactically very good. He can be had not only by the good teams (Dortmund, Liverpool), but the minnows in Germany too. If not for Lewandowski this team could be sitting down with Mainz in the Bundesliga.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit show so far. Boateng stupid red card. Even after just horrible defense, midfield play awful and passing in general and losing all aireal battles too. What is the deal even when you have 10 men you can't make a simple pass? When you have 10 men you can't just give the ball away for no reason. Unexeptable period!! Only the God himself Lewandski is keeping them in this game. That is what this team is becoming: Lewandowski and a bunch of idiots.

Back to Boateng: this guy takes more risky plays in the past few years. I have seen enough and thankully next game it will be enough with the red. Dortmund game we will see the Mai kid start I hope.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit show so far. Boateng stupid red card. Even after just horrible defense, midfield play awful and passing in general and losing all aireal battles too. What is the deal even when you have 10 men you can't make a simple pass? When you have 10 men you can't just give the ball away for no reason. Unexeptable period!! Only the God himself Lewandski is keeping them in this game. That is what this team is becoming: Lewandowski and a bunch of idiots.

Back to Boateng: this guy takes more risky plays in the past few years. I have seen enough and thankully next game it will be enough with the red. Dortmund game we will see the Mai kid start I hope.

I was wondering when you'd chime in. I missed the red card infraction...was it really that bad?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atrocious match.

Maybe this is Kovac’s swan song.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despicable performance!!! Worst I have seen Bayern since I have starting watching Bundesliga 5 or 6 years ago. Kovac got the tactics wrong but my God they just stopped playing. The passing and touches atrotious, the give aways. Frankfurt crisp clean passing. Even at 10 men absolute no reason for those passes and touches. Just standing there allowing Frankfurt to walk all over them. Every player need to give his salary to charity this week other Neuer. Poor Neuer and he ripped his team last week on passes but what now??? He was hung out to dry. Next week Dortmund with no central defense that was horrible already even after the signings.

Will Kovac survive to the Dortmund game? He deserves a lot of the blame for this and the games since the Spurs game....but man these high priced players need to start to taking accountability for this. Can't even make a simple pass or cross or touch...and completely in the offensive end...that is not coaching...that is lazy and lack of effort and concentration. And management too: with no signings other than two defensemen who have made the defense worse and desparate signing for two players (Coutinho and Perisic) are pretty much done nothing. What a mess.

Hats off to Frankfurt though. They looked fantastic. Even at 11 men Frankfurt is going to win. Bayern just can't score other than Lewey. I am shocked how bad some of these players look: Coman, Gnabry, Muller, Coutinho, Kimmich, Pavard, Thiago, Boateng, Alaba. Other than Davies, Lewey, and Neuer the rest can be flushed down the toilet. Well deserved rout. I am almost glad it was this bad. I was hoping more goals at the end. Embarasss the shit out them. Now the spend the week defending this shit.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering when you'd chime in. I missed the red card infraction...was it really that bad?

I wasn't bad but Boetang, he takes risks as we know. Gives up his fair share a penalties. Boateng made a bad play at first to allow the break, but go no help from Kimmich. I think and announcers thought that if it was in penalty box, it would have been a yellow and a direct kick, but just outside the box it became red. It is debatable whether been a red. Probably better if it was a direct kick and a yellow in the long run. 10 men Bayern were despicable.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despicable performance!!! Worst I have seen Bayern since I have starting watching Bundesliga 5 or 6 years ago. Kovac got the tactics wrong but my God they just stopped playing. The passing and touches atrotious, the give aways. Frankfurt crisp clean passing. Even at 10 men absolute no reason for those passes and touches. Just standing there allowing Frankfurt to walk all over them. Every player need to give his salary to charity this week other Neuer. Poor Neuer and he ripped his team last week on passes but what now??? He was hung out to dry. Next week Dortmund with no central defense that was horrible already even after the signings.

Will Kovac survive to the Dortmund game? He deserves a lot of the blame for this and the games since the Spurs game....but man these high priced players need to start to taking accountability for this. Can't even make a simple pass or cross or touch...and completely in the offensive end...that is not coaching...that is lazy and lack of effort and concentration. And management too: with no signings other than two defensemen who have made the defense worse and desparate signing for two players (Coutinho and Perisic) are pretty much done nothing. What a mess.

Hats off to Frankfurt though. They looked fantastic. Even at 11 men Frankfurt is going to win. Bayern just can't score other than Lewey. I am shocked how bad some of these players look: Coman, Gnabry, Muller, Coutinho, Kimmich, Pavard, Thiago, Boateng, Alaba. Other than Davies, Lewey, and Neuer the rest can be flushed down the toilet. Well deserved rout. I am almost glad it was this bad. I was hoping more goals at the end. Embarasss the shit out them. Now the spend the week defending this shit.
Kostic looked pretty damn good for Eintracht today. Hopefully they make another deep run in the Europa League this season.

Coutinho didn't show up again today. I don't understand why he is seemingly playing as a holding midfielder when he should be attacking. Lewandowski is always by himself in the box and often looks for help and Coutinho's nowhere to be found. Kovac brought in Martinez too late, which the announcers even lamented. If Boateng didn't get the red, FCB still would've been demolished today.

After this loss, Kovac's 'Eintracht have the best fans' comment is looking monumentally worse.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Hertha win the Berlin derby. They should be able to defeat Union.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kostic looked pretty damn good for Eintracht today. Hopefully they make another deep run in the Europa League this season.

Coutinho didn't show up again today. I don't understand why he is seemingly playing as a holding midfielder when he should be attacking. Lewandowski is always by himself in the box and often looks for help and Coutinho's nowhere to be found. Kovac brought in Martinez too late, which the announcers even lamented. If Boateng didn't get the red, FCB still would've been demolished today.

After this loss, Kovac's 'Eintracht have the best fans' comment is looking monumentally worse.

When I saw the lineup I was quite happy. I wanted Davies at left wing over Coman and when Fox listed the lineup it looked great:

Davies Lewey Gnabry
Coutinho Thiago Muller
Alaba Boateng Pavard Kimmich

What fucking Kovac gave us:

Gnabry Lewey Muller
Coutinho Thiago Kimmich
Davies Boateng Alaba Pavard

What ended up happening Kimmich plays up of course and Coutinho makes a bad pass and all of a sudden Frankfurt on a break and Boateng tries to use his back heel to stop the pass but fails and chasing the Frankfurt guy and catches him and has position it seems but makes a bad play and has to trip as the player goes by. And there you go the lineup set them up for failure right from the start with players out of their preferred position. Alaba, Mulller, Gnabry Kimmich not in the best positions.

Also, after the red card Javi should have come right then. Kovac never played to the 10 man setup properly.

Last but not least Countinho: Countinho is costing Kovac his job. Lewey had to do Coutinho's job today too. Makes passes to no one. I see nothing from him and he needs to benched permanently. Countinho experiment is over. No we know Barca had no use for him either. Let him leave in January.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern has cancelled training tomorrow:

The axe is coming tomorrow for Kovac!!!