• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 - 2020 Bundesliga Thread

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, sad Bayern defense.

True. They find a way to give up some weird goals at times. The second goal off of Thiago's arm for example. Also, Neuer isn't helping much either at times. Wasn't very good on the first goal yesterday. So far not impressed with any of the new Bayern signings. Pavard and Hernandez were brought in to help the defense and it is worse now. Coutinho really inconsistent. Perisic not getting much time so the jury is out there. I still say Muller > Coutinho. Muller got the start and assisted on both Lewey goals. He looked much better when moved back behind Lewey in the second half. Should not be on the wing tough. That is on Kovac.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas Hernandez has a partially ruptured deltoid ligament on the inner side of his right ankle in yesterday's UCL game. Sule and Hernandez out now for a defense that already sucks. January transfer window can't come fast enough for this defense. Who is going to play defense now?

P.S. Speaking of Sule injury, does this mean Low calls Hummels back to National Team for Euro 2020 or does he go with human pylon Jonathon Tah?
Löw goes w/ Tah for sure. He won’t call Hummels back now due to that making him look bad.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this is a goal from a UCL match the other day, it was amazing. Sabitzer is an interesting player.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. They find a way to give up some weird goals at times. The second goal off of Thiago's arm for example. Also, Neuer isn't helping much either at times. Wasn't very good on the first goal yesterday. So far not impressed with any of the new Bayern signings. Pavard and Hernandez were brought in to help the defense and it is worse now. Coutinho really inconsistent. Perisic not getting much time so the jury is out there. I still say Muller > Coutinho. Muller got the start and assisted on both Lewey goals. He looked much better when moved back behind Lewey in the second half. Should not be on the wing tough. That is on Kovac.
I’m wondering if Müller leaves in January. Pretty sure he’s the last Bavarian on the team.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe he just extended with FCB. Might as well see what he can do.

Both the U20 Coach and Carlos Ancelotti give high praise to him. Good enough for me. Can't be any worse than what they got now.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Löw goes w/ Tah for sure. He won’t call Hummels back now due to that making him look bad.

Tah sucks. Bring up the Mai kid for Germany too. I have no confidence in Rudiger and a Sand Bag like Tah in next years Euros.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lackluster effort today but not as bad as Dortmund or Leipzig. Still they should have whacked Union Berlin by much more than this. I don't know what it is but they really had a hard time with the buildup. Midfield generally was poor. I still don't see anything with Coutinho. Peresic and Coman useless. Once they brought on Tolisso and Goretzka and Gnabry it was better. Only some fantastic saves at the end by Berlin goalie on Goretzka and Gnabry or it would have been worse.

P.S. Glad to see Goretzka back. First game. Should have scored. Goretzka starts from now on.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lackluster effort today but not as bad as Dortmund or Leipzig. Still they should have whacked Union Berlin by much more than this. I don't know what it is but they really had a hard time with the buildup. Midfield generally was poor. I still don't see anything with Coutinho. Peresic and Coman useless. Once they brought on Tolisso and Goretzka and Gnabry it was better. Only some fantastic saves at the end by Berlin goalie on Goretzka and Gnabry or it would have been worse.

P.S. Glad to see Goretzka back. First game. Should have scored. Goretzka starts from now on.
It was nice to see Davies getting minutes. Coutinho was blah. Coman was surprisingly subpar. Good game from Neuer.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice to see Davies getting minutes. Coutinho was blah. Coman was surprisingly subpar. Good game from Neuer.

True about Davies and I thought he was good. Coman is always subpar. Overrated. Let's see? We are 9 games into the Bundesliga. Coman and Gnabry combined 3 goals. That is .3333 goals combined a game for your starting wingers. Luckily Lewey has 13. Bailing them out. I miss Robbery. In fact, I think Ribbery is better right now still at this age than Coman. Sane will man the Coman spot next season.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Davies just scored for Bochum in the Pokal. Bayern losing to Bochum. If Bochum knocks them out can we kiss Kovac goodbye? Interesting lineup: no Lewandowski. We know that will fail because there is no one else who can score. We'll see. Almost halftime.

Only stupidity like this could beat them today....but you knew that was coming. Just knew it.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Davies just scored for Bochum in the Pokal. Bayern losing to Bochum. If Bochum knocks them out can we kiss Kovac goodbye? Interesting lineup: no Lewandowski. We know that will fail because there is no one else who can score. We'll see. Almost halftime.

Only stupidity like this could beat them today....but you knew that was coming. Just knew it.

One thing about Kovac, he makes nobody better. Only Lewandowski, but who else? Kimmich, Coman, Thiago, Muller, Sule all much worse this season. Young players like Davies / Tolisso / Gnabry are stagnant not developing. Gnabry looks so much better for Germany not here. Only UCL they are doing well. Floundering in Bundesliga, lose Super Cup, and behind today at halftime in Pokal and scoreless too. How can you not score against Bundesliga 2 Bochum??? If they get knocked out today, kiss Kovac's ass goodbye imo. WTF is going on with this team?????

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about Kovac, he makes nobody better. Only Lewandowski, but who else? Kimmich, Coman, Thiago, Muller, Sule all much worse this season. Young players like Davies / Tolisso / Gnabry are stagnant not developing. Gnabry looks so much better for Germany not here. Only UCL they are doing well. Floundering in Bundesliga, lose Super Cup, and behind today at halftime in Pokal and scoreless too. How can you not score against Bundesliga 2 Bochum??? If they get knocked out today, kiss Kovac's ass goodbye imo. WTF is going on with this team?????

Whoa. Gnabry at 83' and Muller at 89' they may escape this....but still eff Kovac.