1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 San Jose Sharks Season Thread

Discussion in 'San Jose Sharks' started by Terry Rode, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Cbrower91

Cbrower91 Donkey Bonker

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

6-2 lead going into the third, what’s sad is that no lead is safe with Jones in net. Wilson needs to do him like Jersey and Hartford did to Sean Burke put him on waivers and send him to the AHL, hopefully he find his game there.

give Kroener a shot he can’t be any worse

2. Terry Rode

Terry Rode I Will Debate You. Don't Take It Personally.

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 10,447

Of course Kroener can be worse. Kroener could win us 0 games instead of the 2 that Dell and Jones have each won. What we have to decide right now is are we trying to save the season or are we throwing this away already. Dell is statistically just as bad as Jones, so we have to make a trade or bring Kroener up for sure. But saying he can't be worse is just tempting fate with an already gloom looking season.

3. Cbrower91

Cbrower91 Donkey Bonker

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Well Babcock was fired, I’d imagine Deboers days are number and Wilson will hire Babcock

4. Terry Rode

Terry Rode I Will Debate You. Don't Take It Personally.

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 10,447

There's no correlation to Babcock getting fired and our struggles. Our coach isn't getting fired anytime soon either. Let's wait to see how we turn this thing around before we talk about our coach's days being numbered. Deboer has led us to 4 straight playoff appearances, 2 Conference Championship appearances, and 1 Stanley Cup final appearance. Yeah, this was a rough beginning to the year but I highly doubt there's any talk of letting him go.