• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be going dark until Sep 9. Headed out for an extended European vacation. By then we'll be 2 weeks into the college football season (go Boilers); 1 week into the NFL season (go Browns) and 3 days away from NHL training camp.

Have fun

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be going dark until Sep 9. Headed out for an extended European vacation. By then we'll be 2 weeks into the college football season (go Boilers); 1 week into the NFL season (go Browns) and 3 days away from NHL training camp.

Have fun
Enjoy!!! :suds:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont you think Bobby Brink may be more on the brink than the others?
To be perfectly honest, I don't know what the Brink is for any of these players. All I've heard(not from you) but the so called experts that all of these kids are impact players and the future? IDK man I think to much emphasis is placed on stupid shit like size etc. Guys like Briere and Marchant and others perform at high levels without being big, what I'm getting at is where is Frost? I wanna see if this kid can put up twenty in the NHL. If none of this makes sense it's because I've been discussing this team with the bong just awhile ago.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have fun
At first I thought you were making a racial comment, then I saw the vacation part and thought well depending on where in Europe you may actually want to go with a darker look.:suds::D

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be perfectly honest, I don't know what the Brink is for any of these players. All I've heard(not from you) but the so called experts that all of these kids are impact players and the future? IDK man I think to much emphasis is placed on stupid shit like size etc. Guys like Briere and Marchant and others perform at high levels without being big, what I'm getting at is where is Frost? I wanna see if this kid can put up twenty in the NHL. If none of this makes sense it's because I've been discussing this team with the bong just awhile ago.
Dont you think Bobby Brink may be more on the brink than the others? Common now, I know you haven't hit the old bong that much today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the last spot will be a battle between Farabee and frost in which Farabee gets the position. Who's spot do you think Frost would take?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the last spot will be a battle between Farabee and frost in which Farabee gets the position. Who's spot do you think Frost would take?
IDK, would just like to see how he fares in the big boy league. We would know pretty quickly IMO.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont you think Bobby Brink may be more on the brink than the others? Common now, I know you haven't hit the old bong that much today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously I have lol. Spell it out for me cause you are trying to make me think too much on my day off from everything lol.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he can play 9 games before he would have to be sent down if he doesn't make the team.

Frost uses up the first year of his ELC this year regardless of where he plays. He's aged out of the 'slide rule'. So 1 game with the Flyers, 82, 0, doesn't matter.

Farabee, in something i'm learning with him, is 'slide rule' eligible this year. So the 9 game 'tryout' does apply to Farabee. If he plays < 10 games in the NHL this year, even if he plays the rest in the AHL, his ELC can start next year instead. Don't typically see that application with college guys because they typically don't come out until they're deemed NHL ready.

My excitement level would be off the charts if one of them makes the team in the 3rd line W spot. I really want to see these guys. I get the sense that people think Frost needs some time in the AHL to develop his pacing. That's always been the question with him, can his 'slow the game down' style work in higher leagues. Farabee seems to be a bit of a spark plug and a 'do everything right' type of player. If I were handicapping just the two of them, my money would be on Farabee. But I still think Frost has the higher ceiling.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he can play 9 games before he would have to be sent down if he doesn't make the team.
Frost is in his age 20 season. So it's either Flyers or Phantoms for him. Game # out the window.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought you were making a racial comment, then I saw the vacation part and thought well depending on where in Europe you may actually want to go with a darker look.:suds::D
Good Point !!!! not going near Paris - wouldn't give the French a single penny.... but will be in Londonistan for a few days.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost is in his age 20 season. So it's either Flyers or Phantoms for him. Game # out the window.
Then if he doesn't make the team we will probably be seeing him as an injury replacement or if he makes the team we will get a chance to see what he can do. :thumb:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost uses up the first year of his ELC this year regardless of where he plays. He's aged out of the 'slide rule'. So 1 game with the Flyers, 82, 0, doesn't matter.

Farabee, in something i'm learning with him, is 'slide rule' eligible this year. So the 9 game 'tryout' does apply to Farabee. If he plays < 10 games in the NHL this year, even if he plays the rest in the AHL, his ELC can start next year instead. Don't typically see that application with college guys because they typically don't come out until they're deemed NHL ready.

My excitement level would be off the charts if one of them makes the team in the 3rd line W spot. I really want to see these guys. I get the sense that people think Frost needs some time in the AHL to develop his pacing. That's always been the question with him, can his 'slow the game down' style work in higher leagues. Farabee seems to be a bit of a spark plug and a 'do everything right' type of player. If I were handicapping just the two of them, my money would be on Farabee. But I still think Frost has the higher ceiling.
It would be nice if one of them starts on the team this year as Gee and Jake get older we will need to fill their spots in a few years.