• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Ligue 1 Thread

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this league, and pay extra for watch it on BeIn Sports.

My team, my love, is Olympique Lyon, but of course this league has been dominated by PSG, and then one year we got relief with Monaco taking the title.

I'll be updating this, and likely talking to myself as Lyon try to finish in the top 2 this year.

Allez les Gones!

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scommesse-ligue-1-quote-snai-136776.jpg

Friday, September 13
Lille vs Angers
Amiens vs Olympique Lyon

Saturday, September 14
PSG vs Strasbourg
Dijon vs Nimes
Montpellier vs Nice
Brest vs Rennes
Bordeaux vs Metz

Sunday, September 15
Nantes vs Reims
Saint-Etienne v sToulouse
Monaco vs Olympique Marseille​

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSG: we have to get rid of Neymar, he’s a Prima Donna cancer.

Also PSG: let’s replace him with Mauro Icardi.

:L:D:L:eek:

Oh well, anything that ruins them is fine with me.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSG: we have to get rid of Neymar, he’s a Prima Donna cancer.

Also PSG: let’s replace him with Mauro Icardi.

:L:D:L:eek:

Oh well, anything that ruins them is fine with me.

Amen.

My first European match was actually an Inter match, and I became a fan of them. However, as I grew older, I realzied how closed off Italy is, and how much racism and shit still exists there, plus their economy is grabbage.

I say all this to laugh at Icardi as I hated him being at Inter, and PSG fits him and his wife to a T.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen.

My first European match was actually an Inter match, and I became a fan of them. However, as I grew older, I realzied how closed off Italy is, and how much racism and shit still exists there, plus their economy is grabbage.

I say all this to laugh at Icardi as I hated him being at Inter, and PSG fits him and his wife to a T.
Yeah, I was stationed in Italy years ago, I was surprised how racist most of them are.

As far as Icardi, he's a prime example of million dollar talent and a five cent head. Great player, (when he wants to be) but his wife has ruined his career, and is the main reason he rarely gets called up for Argentina, no one wants to play with him.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was stationed in Italy years ago, I was surprised how racist most of them are.

As far as Icardi, he's a prime example of million dollar talent and a five cent head. Great player, (when he wants to be) but his wife has ruined his career, and is the main reason he rarely gets called up for Argentina, no one wants to play with him.

Yeah, Wanda is a worse virus than polio. What a terrible woman she is.

If you have been able to watch any Inter Milan matches, you can tell immediately how much better they are with Lukaku instead of Icardi.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Ligue 1, I always liked watching it but never really had a team per se. But I have always disliked PSG, even before the oil money. I do, or at least used to pull for Lyon, I loved watching them back between 2000-2008 when they had Essien, Govou, Wiltord, Diarra, Benzema and others. I'm really surprised they didn't win the Champions League at least once.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Ligue 1, I always liked watching it but never really had a team per se. But I have always disliked PSG, even before the oil money. I do, or at least used to pull for Lyon, I loved watching them back between 2000-2008 when they had Essien, Govou, Wiltord, Diarra, Benzema and others. I'm really surprised they didn't win the Champions League at least once.

So it looks like we started like Lyon around the same time. You did forget my favorite player though...The one and only, Juninho. What a magician he was.

OL are a special club. Very smart with money, very good at developing young talent, and very good avoiding a lot of the drama and they are not a club to hold players back.

Will I ever see them win a CL? Probably not. But damn they are fun to watch, and a marvel in this day in age when it comes to running a club properly.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Wanda is a worse virus than polio. What a terrible woman she is.

If you have been able to watch any Inter Milan matches, you can tell immediately how much better they are with Lukaku instead of Icardi.
Yeah, they look a lot better. I think Conte will get the best out of Lakaku, and Sanchez for that matter. If he does, those two combined with Martinez will be dangerous. I think they might be able to at least challenge Juve.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they look a lot better. I think Conte will get the best out of Lakaku, and Sanchez for that matter. If he does, those two combined with Martinez will be dangerous. I think they might be able to at least challenge Juve.

All we need is for PSG, Juve, and Barca to NOT have the titles won before Christmas.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we need is for PSG, Juve, and Barca to NOT have the titles won before Christmas.

Hate to say this, but I nailed it (outside of PSG).

Lyon have been horrid this year. Got Juve in the CL Round of 16, but our league form is very atrocious.