• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 UW Football

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed some nice grit in coming back to tie and then win this game, but these young DBs are awful. I hope they can somehow improve with age or they get better players back there. If not, this team is going to get thrown on for the next 3 years in a big way.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed some nice grit in coming back to tie and then win this game, but these young DBs are awful. I hope they can somehow improve with age or they get better players back there. If not, this team is going to get thrown on for the next 3 years in a big way.

No defense for either team in this game. Nice to get the win but the season was over the second they lost to BYU. Just a bad year for football in the state of Wisconsin this season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defense for either team in this game. Nice to get the win but the season was over the second they lost to BYU. Just a bad year for football in the state of Wisconsin this season.

So, I thought I could watch the Badgers at home take care of 5-6 gophers...........again I emphasize, just a fucked up year for football in the state of Wisconsin. :L If I had to sum up football in WI this year, that word would be uninspired. Both teams, UW and the Packers have played this way all year. Funny, Chryst usually gets his team ready to play.....not this year.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately this sorry ass team will probably get a bowl game and embarrass themselves further. A 5 loss team shouldn’t get a bowl game.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AOPD6OVMAOAFAPFZKQQMTSHGELRMLOE3.gif

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately this sorry ass team will probably get a bowl game and embarrass themselves further. A 5 loss team shouldn’t get a bowl game.

There are too many bowl games. 6-6 teams get to go bowling and it seems like every year a couple of 5-7 teams do.

But I really can't believe how badly the Badgers played today. Ugly.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are too many bowl games. 6-6 teams get to go bowling and it seems like every year a couple of 5-7 teams do.

But I really can't believe how badly the Badgers played today. Ugly.

Been one of those years. Defense lost too many players to stay as good as they were. I think an upgrade at QB is absolutely necessary for this school to make an serious run for a title. If they don’t, we will never see them in the playoffs.