• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Surprises Disappointments & Notes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had a feeling kamars useage would be scaled back, lets see if it continues

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's how bad it's gotten for Derrick Henry. One of the owners in my main money league dropped him this week and I just saw it on the waiver report and I thought that was awesome and I'd put in a claim for him. Then I got to looking at the numbers and I actually don't think he's worth a waiver claim after all. Don't think you can get much more disappointing than that!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's how bad it's gotten for Derrick Henry. One of the owners in my main money league dropped him this week and I just saw it on the waiver report and I thought that was awesome and I'd put in a claim for him. Then I got to looking at the numbers and I actually don't think he's worth a waiver claim after all. Don't think you can get much more disappointing than that!!
Me too, in two leagues!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one team I have him on has super deep benches so I won't be dropping him....................anytime soon that is. Dude has absofuckinglutely ruined that team......well that and Howard's lack of usage.........I had so many better options when I took him it isn't funny.............I thought rolling out CMac,Howard and Henry every week was gonna be an easy winning combo........has turned into a shit sammich

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure you can. You could have taken him 13th overall with aspirations of 1400 and 14.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4WEEK 7
Unprecedented.

Browns trade Carlos Hyde to Jacksonville.
Chubb becomes the starter in CLE and simultaneously spells the demise of the oft-injured Fournette in JAX.

Oh, and the Denver Broncos DST, who scored a TOTAL of 20 fantasy points thru 6 weeks, including two consecutive weeks of minus -2, trounce the Cardinals and score 33 fantasy points.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4WEEK 7
Unprecedented.

Chubb becomes the starter in CLE and simultaneously spells the demise of the oft-injured Fournette in JAX.

Oh, and the Denver Broncos DST, who scored a TOTAL of 20 fantasy points thru 6 weeks, including two consecutive weeks of minus -2, trounce the Cardinals and score 33 fantasy points.
fournette expected back week 9 or 10, hyde got as insurance policy for fournette

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was speculation Fournette may be headed to IR after Jacksonville traded for Carlos Hyde. The Jaguars view Hyde as insurance in case Fournette suffers another setback, but this doesn't change his timetable. Fournette looks on track for a Week 10 return.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was speculation Fournette may be headed to IR after Jacksonville traded for Carlos Hyde. The Jaguars view Hyde as insurance in case Fournette suffers another setback, but this doesn't change his timetable. Fournette looks on track for a Week 10 return.
I have a hard time trusting any reports. Could very well prove true. But to trade for a RB in week 7 seems like they're trying to put a positive spin on a negative situation.
:noidea:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time trusting any reports. Could very well prove true. But to trade for a RB in week 7 seems like they're trying to put a positive spin on a negative situation.
:noidea:
I agree but who knows a 5th isn’t bad for an insurance policy

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but who knows a 5th isn’t bad for an insurance policy
Maybe it's my inner conspiracy theorist but with JAX having a bye in week 9 and all this talk of Fourny coming back in week 10.... a trade now just doesn't add up to me. Promote a practice squad guy for 2 weeks, sign Darkwa, Forte or Lacy for 2 weeks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's my inner conspiracy theorist but with JAX having a bye in week 9 and all this talk of Fourny coming back in week 10.... a trade now just doesn't add up to me. Promote a practice squad guy for 2 weeks, sign Darkwa, Forte or Lacy for 2 weeks.
unless they think hes fragile freddy and gonna get hurt agin

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well consider that both Yeldon and Fournette have been dealing with injuries this season a third more healthy RB would seem like a good idea.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4WEEK 7
Unprecedented.

Played against the Broncos in two leagues.

Terrible way to start.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th isn't much. That offense has gone seriously backwards without Fournette.