• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Soul 12 Draft Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks

I will post week 1 starting lineup thread this Wednesday morning.

There are some college football games later in the week but from my viewing none that impact this league (correct me if I am wrong) and don't use me as your truth of source if I missed something. :)

Also, first waiver bid claim will be next Wednesday. Reminder- Waiver claims are due every Wednesday from next week going forward at 1:00 PM CT. That is 12:00 ET for people like Q who struggled to understand the time zone difference. JB you can figure out your own.. 6 AM or something like that. All bids must be sent to soul12waivers @ gmail.com ... You know the drill.

100 points. 5 point minimum bid. If there is a tie on a bid goes to person who placed the bid first. (Might change the rules on ties next year for free agency) You do have 2 kicker exceptions to use where you can bid 1-4 points on a kicker. Remember you don't have to bid just 1 point you can bid 2,3,4 on a kicker it would still be considered an exception used but it does exist.

Any questions ask me in here or shoot me a text.

Remember, it is your responsibility to read the forum so if you miss something you might want to make sure to check in a few times a week if you aren't one that normally posts at SportsHoopla often. I am not obligated to text reminder out although sometimes I will, that is a bonus for you not a requirement by me. :)

Enjoy the season!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks

I will post week 1 starting lineup thread this Wednesday morning.

There are some college football games later in the week but from my viewing none that impact this league (correct me if I am wrong) and don't use me as your truth of source if I missed something. :)

Also, first waiver bid claim will be next Wednesday. Reminder- Waiver claims are due every Wednesday from next week going forward at 1:00 PM CT. That is 12:00 ET for people like Q who struggled to understand the time zone difference. JB you can figure out your own.. 6 AM or something like that. All bids must be sent to soul12waivers @ gmail.com ... You know the drill.

100 points. 5 point minimum bid. If there is a tie on a bid goes to person who placed the bid first. (Might change the rules on ties next year for free agency) You do have 2 kicker exceptions to use where you can bid 1-4 points on a kicker. Remember you don't have to bid just 1 point you can bid 2,3,4 on a kicker it would still be considered an exception used but it does exist.

Any questions ask me in here or shoot me a text.

Remember, it is your responsibility to read the forum so if you miss something you might want to make sure to check in a few times a week if you aren't one that normally posts at SportsHoopla often. I am not obligated to text reminder out although sometimes I will, that is a bonus for you not a requirement by me. :)

Enjoy the season!

FTR...that's 2pm ET

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooops I meant 12:00 MT. 2 PM ET. Good catch. But hopefully everyone figured that one out by now.

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.