• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Recruiting

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the lack of talent in VA for 2018, I am tempering my expectations wrt '18 ranking signing day. But Fuente and Co. certainly seem to be putting forth the effort. I think another Top 25 class is well within reach if we continue to recruit the mid atlantic/southeast well.

Whats everyone thoughts on the little Tahj Capeheart/Bishop Sullivan thing? I think its a little bit overblown. Rumors are that the administration and $$$ at BSHS are not very crazy about the football thing and it could blow up sooner than later??

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the lack of talent in VA for 2018, I am tempering my expectations wrt '18 ranking signing day. But Fuente and Co. certainly seem to be putting forth the effort. I think another Top 25 class is well within reach if we continue to recruit the mid atlantic/southeast well.

Whats everyone thoughts on the little Tahj Capeheart/Bishop Sullivan thing? I think its a little bit overblown. Rumors are that the administration and $$$ at BSHS are not very crazy about the football thing and it could blow up sooner than later??

Not familiar with it. What's the details?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not familiar with it. What's the details?

Well all of this is just rumor. But some seem to think that the way the Capehart situation was handled has ruffled some feathers from some of the other players at BSHS. Capehart was committed to us, visited Maryland in the final hour (after telling us he would not) we pulled his scholly, he apologizes, we give scholly back, stepdaddy didnt like it, makes him go to MD. Something like that...

Tank Land stud CB who was a commit, decommitted right after signing day/Capehart committed to Maryland. Alot of talent at that school.