• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Kimbrel wanted and delivered heart attacks to all of Red Sox Nation

Tip of the cap to the Yankees and some of their fans..... Most of here kindly gfy :)

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hats off to the Yankees. What a season they put together. Add in fierce rallies that just fell short in games 1 & 4 and that’s the difference.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on a good season NY fans.

Dial 1-800 IND-COLT if you need a recommendation for a runner up banner.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol watching the replay... Look at Pearce's eyes... lol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox bullpen (not including Kimbrel) was great tonight

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this in the series thread. No idea what Sabathia is whining about Hernandez was perfectly fine. Had a couple of pitches that could have gone either way for both sides.

Yeah we were all on the lookout for problems but he was fine last night. That does not change the fact that he is incompetent and should not be working these games. Baseball is so fucked up in this regard, you should earn your way to the playoffs with good performances, not seniority.

So proud of my team, they came up with the big hits and the Yankees did not. It was just that simple. Still concerned about the pen. They threw 2 shutout innings (Sale's does not count, he's not a bullpen guy) but they also started with clean innings. That's a whole lot easier than coming in with 2 on, none out, and Judge stepping in. I've seen far more good performances out of Kimbrell than bad but jeez man stop throwing so many breaking balls. They should compliment the 97 MPH heater, they should not be your go to pitch.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Red Sox!

As far as the Yankees go, I have no idea why this team had so many changes done to it from mid season to the end, imo, too much was done for a team that was 1 game from the big show! Was it Cashman or Boone, I’ll leave that up to you guys.

The Yankees should have taken this series!

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is the winter of our discontent........................and I'm plenty discontented!

:gaah:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Red Sox!

As far as the Yankees go, I have no idea why this team had so many changes done to it from mid season to the end, imo, too much was done for a team that was 1 game from the big show! Was it Cashman or Boone, I’ll leave that up to you guys.

The Yankees should have taken this series!

Sox were the better team all year and clearly in this series, there is no way the Yankees should have taken this series.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox were the better team all year and clearly in this series, there is no way the Yankees should have taken this series.

Sorry brother, reg season means squat! Houston is team to beat then comes yanks! It’s what I posted all year! Yanks had you guys on the ropes in game 1! Media all over Price!! Yanks choked ! Plain and simple! I watched maybe all of 5 minutes of the series , all I had to see was Stanton strike out bases juiced no outs, and Gardner back out there to know we would not take series . Boone is a moron! Wrong lineup , wrong pitcher in game 3!

Yankees messed up, you will not get passed the stros. But good luck anyway!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry brother, reg season means squat! Houston is team to beat then comes yanks! It’s what I posted all year! Yanks had you guys on the ropes in game 1! Media all over Price!! Yanks choked ! Plain and simple! I watched maybe all of 5 minutes of the series , all I had to see was Stanton strike out bases juiced no outs, and Gardner back out there to know we would not take series . Boone is a moron! Wrong lineup , wrong pitcher in game 3!

Yankees messed up, you will not get passed the stros. But good luck anyway!

The Yankees were the team to beat over the Red Sox despite the Red Sox winning the division, again, and beating them in 4 games?

Da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Who would you have started in Game 3?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yankees were the team to beat over the Red Sox despite the Red Sox winning the division, again, and beating them in 4 games?

Da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Who would you have started in Game 3?

Again, it’s just the way the ball rolls. Red Sox are last years yankees at this point. Good luck at trying to take away what the stros aren’t giving up!