• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 76ers Season

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball movement from last year is gone. Simmons, fultz, Dario and Covington are killing this team. The fuck up part about it is that they're in the STARTING LINE UP!!!!!!!!
I guess you'll be happy to hear that Brett is not putting Dario and Covington into the starting lineup.

Butler for Dario and Covington and a 2022 second round pick or something. Hopefully he resigns. I'll miss Dario and Covington was on a nice contract.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of happy......butler will be better than anything they have at the 3.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stoked

This is a great trade

Covington is a nice player and he was playing decent this year but he isn't a player that's going to put a team over the top

Saric - quite frankly I was getting tired of Saric's slow start - every year I read about Saric being a mismatch for other teams but I didn't see it - he didn't put up the numbers that he should have been putting up IMO
I liked him though but I didn't think he was in the untradeable category like many wanted to put him in
Admittedly I did not watch as many games as others might hacewatched - I live in Colorado so I was only able to watch when the Sixers were nationally televised or playing Denver
I hope he does well in Minny

Bayless - well it's Bayless

and a 2nd round pick in 2020

Great deal

The new GM Elton Brand is starting his tenure on a great first step

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about the talk of locker room morale and potential rental had me a little apprehensive about the trade, but reading this interview he did last night after the Wolves game and not knowing he'd be traded has me feeling better.

You played 41 minutes tonight…

That shit has to stop.

Why?

We’ve got fucking 14 other guys.

It was reported earlier today that 32 (minutes per game) was the number that was agreed on by both sides. Is that the case?

Once again, nobody talked to me about nothing. That’s just stuff that’s being written. I haven’t talked about minutes with nobody. I just go out there and I just play. I get lost in the game, and I want to win, and I don’t even realize that it turns into 41. I wouldn’t realize if it was 48 because I’m just out there and I’m competing.

But you don’t want (the minutes) that high, right?

I just want to win. I’ll do whatever it takes, but I want to win. I think that takes care of itself.

I’m just trying to understand. I need to make sure I’m hearing you right.

I know, but 41 minutes whenever I’m winning, I don’t give a damn.

But you said that shit has to stop.

Yeah, we’ve got fucking guys who can play. We’ve got to instill confidence in everybody. I think my confidence is high enough. I want all my guys to be successful, man. I want all these guys to play. Is that a convo (with Thibodeau) that I’ve got to have? Yeah, and then everybody wants to talk about how the motherfucker’s not healthy [he said of himself]. Well God damn, we’re playing 41, 43, 44 (minutes per game), it takes a toll on top of all the work that I do that don’t nobody even see. We’ll fix it. We’ll do something. We’ll talk.

(Butler is averaging 36.1 minutes per game — good for fourth in the NBA — but has averaged 39 minutes in the past five games; he averaged 36.7 minutes per game last season, which was tied for second).
Exclusive: Jimmy Butler opens up about his trade request,...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another horrendous loss to a bad team.

cant wait until Brett Brown is fired

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's safe to say that this trade will work out good for both teams. The wolves are a lil more balance with 2 good role players. They wont be winning any championships anytime soon though. The Sixers got their star closer. That move also weakens their bench.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown 'caught off guard' by Fultz's pending exam

Time to admit that Fultz was a collosal mistake

Turning out to be arguably the biggest draft bust not only in Sixers history but NBA history

Sixers could have had the obvious Jayson Tatum but hell at this point I would take Lonzo Ball with his dad baggage or probably any of the other draft picks picked after Fultz

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the embarassing losses never cease to amaze me with this team. lol to Cavs at home

cannot wait until Brett brown is fired

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the embarassing losses never cease to amaze me with this team. lol to Cavs at home

cannot wait until Brett brown is fired

Do you only post after losses?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow 121 to the lowly Cavs at home? wow ... we've just given up on playing D I guess.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more amazing stuff again tonight

anyone still want to defend this team?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta eat huge crow on that one. but wow lots of Jekyll and hyde with this team this year

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get the W in the end, but again ... we give up 125 points to a crappy team. No Fuques given about D I guess ...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plus is - we have jimmy butler. Dude is clutch!

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has a sesame allergy?

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has a sesame allergy?

Sixers: Zhaire Smith will not return in 2018 due to ‘complications’ from allergic reaction

It wouldn't be a Sixers season without a season ending injury to a draft pick

"According to a team source, the timetable has been pushed into 2019 and even then it's not certain."

I heard all of the talk about Smith being a great athletic player who could potentially be a steal but I still wish Sixers didn't make that trade (trading Mikal Bridges for Smith and Miami 2021 pick)

But that's water under the bridge now

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers: Zhaire Smith will not return in 2018 due to ‘complications’ from allergic reaction

It wouldn't be a Sixers season without a season ending injury to a draft pick

"According to a team source, the timetable has been pushed into 2019 and even then it's not certain."

I heard all of the talk about Smith being a great athletic player who could potentially be a steal but I still wish Sixers didn't make that trade (trading Mikal Bridges for Smith and Miami 2021 pick)

But that's water under the bridge now

talk about a horrific trade. Mikal Bridges was everything the team needed (someone who can defend but also hit 3's, think of a more promising Robert Covington), but then they trade him for Zhaire Smith. This is why I cringe when Coaches make personnel decisions