• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-19 CBS/Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 @wlk3 @handicappers @thunderc

If you guy want to blame anyone for the league being ruined, blame Antoine.

My original offer to him was Ayton and Sexton for Conley and Nurkic, but he was the one that countered with the trade that eventually went down, and threatened to drop his players into the FA pool if I didn't accept his deal, so I did what I had to do.

Had I known that he was not only going to quit on this league, but also his job as well, I would have never let him join our league.

Because of Antoine's cowardice, handi was able to land LeBron James for Joe fucking Ingles. I was one who objected to that particular trade, but unfortunately no one else did, and that is why the trade was able to go down. And as far as I'm concerned, my trade only levels things out in my division.

I'm done with all the bullshit complaints about "cheating", because I have way too much shit going on in my life right now to worry about Antoine or anyone else. If you don't like the trades that went down, you should have hit the "object" button.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of Antoine's cowardice, handi was able to land LeBron James for Joe fucking Ingles. I was one who objected to that particular trade, but unfortunately no one else did, and that is why the trade was able to go down. And as far as I'm concerned, my trade only levels things out in my division.

Going to be honest with you. I don't pay attention to this league because it is a weekly league. I literally check it once every week and that is usually late Sunday nights to see if I won and to set lineup for the upcoming week.

I would have without a doubt objected

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, I damn sure would have noticed it af anyone was worried enough about it to send out a message about it. It happened I guess, winning one of these doesn’t mean shit anyway but winning one like this would mean even less. No way I would play all those players if it went down like that though, and at least if they went in the free agent pool the lesser teams would have got them . Is what it is.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, I damn sure would have noticed it af anyone was worried enough about it to send out a message about it. It happened I guess, winning one of these doesn’t mean shit anyway but winning one like this would mean even less. No way I would play all those players if it went down like that though, and at least if they went in the free agent pool the lesser teams would have got them . Is what it is.

It was a practical gun to the head moment, and considering the trade handi had already made, my hands were tied.

BTW you should have received a trade vote notification through email unless you had already unsubscribed to such notifications.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball with 20 points, 12 assists, and 10 rebounds.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The young Lakers got a little sloppy.....

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 I think we all agree that this is a mulligan year now that wlk has passed, so you can go ahead and unsticky this thread.