• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017!

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 is finally the Jags year! They may not win the Super Bowl (although defenses win championships so ya never know), but they should at least finally make it back to the playoffs!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 is finally the Jags year! They may not win the Super Bowl (although defenses win championships so ya never know), but they should at least finally make it back to the playoffs!
Playoffs are all but certain. Although I dont think their offense is good enough to make noise in the playoffs unless the matchups fall their way. I am glad to see them doing well since I live here.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs are all but certain. Although I dont think their offense is good enough to make noise in the playoffs unless the matchups fall their way. I am glad to see them doing well since I live here.
Nice! I visited their stadium this summer, it was really nice! But yeah, I don't think they'll go deep. But that being said, all they really need is Bortles to play decent, because defense wins championships and their defense is the best! Plus they have a good running game. So if Bortles can just continue to play respectable and make a few plays here and there then they could beat anyone in one-single game. Plus that combination is built for cold-weather so it would actually work to their advantage if they had a snowy cold-weather game to play.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I visited their stadium this summer, it was really nice! But yeah, I don't think they'll go deep. But that being said, all they really need is Bortles to play decent, because defense wins championships and their defense is the best! Plus they have a good running game. So if Bortles can just continue to play respectable and make a few plays here and there then they could beat anyone in one-single game. Plus that combination is built for cold-weather so it would actually work to their advantage if they had a snowy cold-weather game to play.
Their defense is really good but their only matchup with a good QB this year Ben played awful so I worry about good QB play.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense is really good but their only matchup with a good QB this year Ben played awful so I worry about good QB play.
But doesn't Jacksonville's defense deserve a lot of the credit for Big Ben's poor play?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But doesn't Jacksonville's defense deserve a lot of the credit for Big Ben's poor play?
Some of it yes but not all. He made some terrible throws on his own.