• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Off season Thread

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would also like to see the 1C go to Zacha at this point. His defensive game looks good so far (albeit against some lesser competition, but he is dominating).

In my mind it's important to keep the Big 4 of Hall, Rico, Palms, and MoJo split 2/2

So if you go Hall/Zacha/Palms and X/Rico/Mojo that's probably for the best.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also like to see the 1C go to Zacha at this point. His defensive game looks good so far (albeit against some lesser competition, but he is dominating).

In my mind it's important to keep the Big 4 of Hall, Rico, Palms, and MoJo split 2/2

So if you go Hall/Zacha/Palms and X/Rico/Mojo that's probably for the best.

Agreed about splitting them up, roll 2 legit lines instead of one really good line and one meh.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Okay everyone.... most have been here a long time... for the good and bad.... so realistic outcome for this season??? Bad, good, do we have a shot... I have been kind of quite this off season so not really sure what to expect.... I am debating on getting Center Ice... but I have not for the last few years because I knew we were not going to be good... just wondering if you all think it may be worth it this year or skip again and see....

normally i would say not to get it but man the average of this team should be something like 24 years old? thats insane! when have you ever seen the devils this young? fast? and hopefully "exciting" i would def get the package.

i dont think this team is a playoff team but they are trending in the right direction. ideally a successful season for this team is to compete for a playoff spot til jan/feb sell whatever they can and really take a run at it next year. this should be a great learning and growing year for the kids. i want nico in the lineup every game