• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Draft

JonnyGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25th Ranked Offense, with a 36 year old QB. A QB who needs and deserves a much better OLine.
Eli has weapons, but the line is sub par. Sure a good TE helps.
Now if you dont pick up the beat OT you can, you have to find Eli's successor. Eli could groom him a couple years.
OT, TE, LB, QB.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of experts who say that we need a better RB and they base that on our subpar rushing stats from last season. If they watched or followed the Giants at all, they would realize that the run suffered because of an inadequate OL. Sure I'd like a stud RB but I think that this team can get by with Perkins, Darkwa, and Vereen IF they upgrade the OL. Fluker will be a pretty decent upgrade over what we have but I think that he and Flowers are best suited on the inside at guard. I just don't think they have the foot speed to play the tackle positions. That being said, I'm not sure there will be an OL taken in the first round that will actually be worth a first round pick. I think this year might be the year that you take the best available player on the board in the 1st round if there isn't a home run player of need there at the 23rd pick. I do think they should look to pick a project QB this year in the mid to late rounds. Maybe we'll get lucky and strike gold like the Cowboys did with Prescott.

JonnyGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You named it... The Giants run game is sub-par due to the OLine. A lack of basic Blocking.
A beast TE would help too. Timing is everything lets face it the Team has to find Eli's successor.
Does Gino Smith really have talent?

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You named it... The Giants run game is sub-par due to the OLine. A lack of basic Blocking.
A beast TE would help too. Timing is everything lets face it the Team has to find Eli's successor.
Does Gino Smith really have talent?

I believe that he does. He's athletic, has a strong and accurate arm, and was considered a film room junkie when he was at WVU. Bad luck has followed him since he was drafted by the NYJ. He never had any playmakers comparable to what NYG has now...ever. When the Jets finally got Decker and Marshall, he gets sucker punched in the locker room, shatters his jaw and was done for the season. Last year, he came into a game after Fitzpatrick got hurt, played really well briefly before tearing his ACL. I'm really excited to see what he can do with a stable franchise that has great offensive talent.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are not going to believe the "hands" on Engram.. And with his speed he can't be manned up by a LB. Putting a S on him is going to open up the field for the WR's. He is going to be a nightmare matchup.

Expect several 8 for 125 his first year.

He is not a heavy guy so don't expect much blocking till he fine tunes that part of his game..