• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 tOffical Yotes Thread

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Yotes talk here.

I have always loved hockey, but since the Thrashers left, I started watching the Blackhawks because they are so much fun and were ALWAYS on TV.

I'm going to try and catch a good bit of Yotes games this year, although they start so damn late for us East Coasters.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good amount of young talent on the team, but they are still projected towards the bottom. Maybe this will finally be the breakout year for a bunch of the younger guys.

New starting goalie in Raanta this year, I liked him in NY. Also traded for #1 center Derek Stepan who is a great addition.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good amount of young talent on the team, but they are still projected towards the bottom. Maybe this will finally be the breakout year for a bunch of the younger guys.

New starting goalie in Raanta this year, I liked him in NY. Also traded for #1 center Derek Stepan who is a great addition.

You ASU logo in your profile makes you look like sexy mofo

@OregonDucks

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, the addition of Hjalmarsson is a much needed addition in the backline. Him and OEL should be great together.

Here are our projected lines -

ARI-1.jpg