• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2017-18 NJ Devils PLAYOFFS!!!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough way to go out. They played hard, but they just don't have enough. We need a top level D-man and another legit goal scorer. As was previously mentioned, I'm surprised and happy that they reached the playoffs this early in the rebuild. That can only help the younger players. It even should help Hall who hadn't been there until now.

On a side note, the officiating was awful. If anything, call the borderline penalties against the Lightning, NOT THE DEVILS. The Devils needed the help, NOT THE LIGHTNING. And yet, they still call it so one-sided. You just can't call that many penalties in a row against one team in an elimination game in the playoffs. Reminded me of game 6 of the 2012 SCF.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to lose, but if you had told me preseason we'd be in playoffs and lose round 1 I'd have been very happy. Officiating in yesterday's game was atrocious, the fact Kucherov was even allowed to play after Doughty was supended for exact same hit was bullshit, but we also didn't finish when we had chances. Need to make moves on defense, go all in on John Carlson and find another piece, shitcan Lovejoy and Moore