• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 re-draft

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you're wrong...once again. His knowledge of the playbook has grown. his passing yards and rushing yards went up in year three compared to year one. He's got a legit #1 WR now. Your dumbass opinion doesn't take away the FACTS and STATS of the game and player.
His pass attempts and rush attempts were also way up compared to his rookie year, but his YPA and YPC were down by over half a yard each.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You’re the one with the flawed logic. That was ridiculous. All I said is that winning ROY doesn’t make you a perennial MVP candidate. I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Many average players won ROY, no average player won MVP
Rich Gannon

and Dak is not average

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a perspective of passing yards, YPA, TDs, qb rating, and QBR, he was the definition of average in 2018.
yeah, yeah, yeah...we all know you have hard on for Dak for some reason and will cherry pick your stats to show it. We can't say how great Dak was last year once he got a good WR after the shit he was throwing too the first half of the year and how that is who he really is, but you can say Baker showed who he really was after he got a new OC and improved...:L
giphy.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, yeah, yeah...we all know you have hard on for Dak for some reason and will cherry pick your stats to show it. We can't say how great Dak was last year once he got a good WR after the shit he was throwing too the first half of the year and how that is who he really is, but you can say Baker showed who he really was after he got a new OC and improved...:L
giphy.gif
How is listing basically every single major statistic for a QB "cherry-picking"? Stop being such a homer for crying out loud.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You’re the one with the flawed logic. That was ridiculous. All I said is that winning ROY doesn’t make you a perennial MVP candidate. I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Many average players won ROY, no average player won MVP

That's not what you said MORON. You said Dak doesn't have the ABILITY to be MVP.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said MORON. You said Dak doesn't have the ABILITY to be MVP.
In today's NFL, I'd agree with that. Dak is a poor man's Cam Newton, and in his MVP year he had 35 TDs and 10 INTs. Dak has a LONG way to go before he hits those numbers.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys did an excellent job of identifying running back talent in the 2016 draft, and landed two great ones.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In today's NFL, I'd agree with that. Dak is a poor man's Cam Newton, and in his MVP year he had 35 TDs and 10 INTs. Dak has a LONG way to go before he hits those numbers.
So you also saying Dak isnt capable of being an MVP?

I'll ask you the same question. If a player is in the MVP race 11 games in does he have the ability.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll ask you the same question. If a player is in the MVP race 11 games in does he have the ability.
What the hell are you talking about? That's the most arbitrary set of parameters I've ever heard. Are you saying through 11 games last year, Dak was in the MVP race? He had 13 TDs and 5 INTs through 11 games, I wouldn't call that "in the MVP race".

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will chime in and say yes. In my opinion a player that can play at MVP level for all of the games he play in a season has the ability. I am going to assume that you are talking about Carson Wentz with your 11 game narrative. I will add further to that and say that even though he was injured last year he still played well and was the 7th rated QB in the NFL.

Now the argument it seems is if Dak does or does not have that ability. I think the question is still up in the air. I have gone on record repeatedly saying that all of Dak's accolades his rookie season should have gone to Zeke.

Here is the sticking point that some may have. If Dak was a perennial MVP that performance should have carried on when Zeke got suspended. Without Zeke in the lineup he did not look good at all. In fact last season many including Cowboys fans thought it could very well be time to move on from Dak. That was until the trade for Cooper was made and then Dak's performance was improved. That led to arguments that Dak can't make people better he needs good players around him to make him better.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you talking about? That's the most arbitrary set of parameters I've ever heard. Are you saying through 11 games last year, Dak was in the MVP race? He had 13 TDs and 5 INTs through 11 games, I wouldn't call that "in the MVP race".
You responded to a post I made about MVP capability. Your post made it sound as though you agreed with the other moron, say Dak isn't capable of winning an MVP.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will chime in and say yes. In my opinion a player that can play at MVP level for all of the games he play in a season has the ability. I am going to assume that you are talking about Carson Wentz with your 11 game narrative. I will add further to that and say that even though he was injured last year he still played well and was the 7th rated QB in the NFL.

Now the argument it seems is if Dak does or does not have that ability. I think the question is still up in the air. I have gone on record repeatedly saying that all of Dak's accolades his rookie season should have gone to Zeke.

Here is the sticking point that some may have. If Dak was a perennial MVP that performance should have carried on when Zeke got suspended. Without Zeke in the lineup he did not look good at all. In fact last season many including Cowboys fans thought it could very well be time to move on from Dak. That was until the trade for Cooper was made and then Dak's performance was improved. That led to arguments that Dak can't make people better he needs good players around him to make him better.

Sorry the 11 game line pertains to Dak.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You responded to a post I made about MVP capability. Your post made it sound as though you agreed with the other moron, say Dak isn't capable of winning an MVP.
Yes, that's because I do agree with him. You Cowboys fans are on another level of homerism with Dak. He's a good QB, but he's not elite by any means. We'll see what he does this year. He has no excuses to not put up much better numbers than he has. If he still can't throw more than 23 TDs or finish top 10 in a few categories, then he is absolutely not an MVP-caliber player.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. What does that have to do with a player being in the MVP race at 11 games?

Did said player that only played in 11 games play the entire season? If he played 16 games and a chunk of 11 is being used to say he is an MVP caliber player than maybe not. But if said player was playing at a high MVP level for 11 games and then got injured then yes that player is still an MVP caliber player if he comes back and performs at a high level.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's because I do agree with him. You Cowboys fans are on another level of homerism with Dak. He's a good QB, but he's not elite by any means. We'll see what he does this year. He has no excuses to not put up much better numbers than he has. If he still can't throw more than 23 TDs or finish top 10 in a few categories, then he is absolutely not an MVP-caliber player.

OK, I'll take the homerism out of it with two questions for you.
1. Does Dak have the ability to win an MVP?
2. If a player is in the MVP conversation after 11 games does that show he's has the ability?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did said player that only played in 11 games play the entire season? If he played 16 games and a chunk of 11 is being used to say he is an MVP caliber player than maybe not. But if said player was playing at a high MVP level for 11 games and then got injured then yes that player is still an MVP caliber player if he comes back and performs at a high level.
I'll dumb it down for you.

Moron said Dak doesn't have the ability as he's never been considered as an MVP. I'm in no way picking on Wentz's MVP chances here.