• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA finals...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva shot by Kyrie but he’s still way more gay than D Wade

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean coming back from a 3-1 deficit to winning game 7 on the road with a game winning shot is about as storybook as you’ll get in sports.

You know, IMO, this achievement by the Cavs should be more celebrated universally than it is. What hurts the legacy of this is that for some reason media and fans want to keep shitting on Curry and his finals performances when if you actually look at his production he’s been overall elite.

It’s part of the Klutch machine where they try to build Lebron up and tear his opponents down which hurts that Cavs teams legacy. If the media, and fans, celebrated the strength of Lebrons opponents the value of the win becomes heightened.

Instead the Cavs beat an overrated 73-9 team with the greatest system player ever, a glorified 3-D player and a role player PF who wouldn’t be good on any other team.

How impressive is the win in that context?

Maybe it's because the Cavs never beat the best Warriors team anyway, so they might as well downplay the Warriors. 2017 Warriors would regularly beat the 2016 Warriors.

While Curry didn't have his best series in 2016, you're right that his overall Finals performance has been great. I read somewhere that when Iguodala got the Finals MVP, Curry's performance in that Finals was comparable to when Dirk won Finals MVP for the Mavs.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva shot by Kyrie but he’s still way more gay than D Wade

You sure about that?

Ed--836XgAEA_ZX