• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2016 National Championship: Alabama vs Clemson ESPN 7PM EST

Who wins?

• Alabama

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 72 64.3%

• Total voters

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to call a pick play...fucking Tony Brown was out of position all night long, no big surprise they picked on him for the win, they were picking on him all night long. Offensive coordinators tend to do that when your the defensive back that is asking everybody on the defense where you are supposed to be on every single fucking play. I have a hard time believing he was our best option on the field...worthless fuck.
Yeah, when you have a clueless dude on the secondary and a stud QB who can throw strikes within three seconds.

... should have a significantly more lopsided loss that we saw in this game, but didn't - thanks to turnovers and a vicious run and pass-rush defense (for three quarters anyway).

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People say Eddie Jackson's injury was huge but the biggest injury Bama had this year was Shank Taylor. Our interior line was shit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People say Eddie Jackson's injury was huge but the biggest injury Bama had this year was Shank Taylor. Our interior line was shit.

While I'm not going to disagree that the interior line play was suspect, nobody on the offensive line was completely clueless as to what their assignment was on at least 15 plays...and that's just just the ones where he was visibly perplexed as to what his assignment was and asking others. Nor were any of Taylor's replacements seniors playing in the same defensive system. I can cut a guy some slack for inexperience and lack of talent. Tony Brown was supposed to have both.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when you have a clueless dude on the secondary and a stud QB who can throw strikes within three seconds.

... should have a significantly more lopsided loss that we saw in this game, but didn't - thanks to turnovers and a vicious run and pass-rush defense (for three quarters anyway).
Yeah, too bad that Bama didn't play a 60 minute game.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that all college football teams have injuries during the season, don't you?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that all college football teams have injuries during the season, don't you?
They have more talent and depth than anyone in the country and want to bitch that they don't have enough. The reality is Alabama beats people by having superior atheletes and when they get into match ups where the divide isn't that great they lose.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have more talent and depth than anyone in the country and want to bitch that they don't have enough. The reality is Alabama beats people by having superior atheletes and when they get into match ups where the divide isn't that great they lose.

Get back to us when Auburn puts together a string of wins over ranked opponents that even remotely resembles anything Alabama has accomplished. Not everbody has a Leprechaun tied up in their AD's office that they r*pe once a decade to steal all his luck for a season like Auburn.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not so much the injury to Jackson that bothers me, it's that we played someone who was clearly unprepared. I think I would have rather gone with someone less talented that at least knew where the fuck he was supposed to line up.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back to us when Auburn puts together a string of wins over ranked opponents that even remotely resembles anything Alabama has accomplished. Not everbody has a Leprechaun tied up in their AD's office that they r*pe once a decade to steal all his luck for a season like Auburn.
Totally deflection. What I stated was true and you have no rebuttal but to make up stupid shit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally deflection. What I stated was true and you have no rebuttal but to make up stupid shit.

What you stated was that when the talent gap wasn't that great we lose. Since we have put a string of wins together against ranked opponents that Auburn fans couldn't match in their collective wet dreams, you are either full or shit or a fucking retard. Take your pick Barner Fife.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you stated was that when the talent gap wasn't that great we lose. Since we have put a string of wins together against ranked opponents that Auburn fans couldn't match in their collective wet dreams, you are either full or shit or a fucking retard. Take your pick Barner Fife.
Take your pick:

Do you have the most talent or not?
If so then quit bitching about depth because it doesn't get any better.

Now stop with the rainbows and get your jimmies out of a wad.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Triggered

200.gif

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much the injury to Jackson that bothers me, it's that we played someone who was clearly unprepared. I think I would have rather gone with someone less talented that at least knew where the fuck he was supposed to line up.
I hear you, but that was the coach's decision to play whomever he wants.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your pick:

Do you have the most talent or not?
If so then quit bitching about depth because it doesn't get any better.

Now stop with the rainbows and get your jimmies out of a wad.

You'll have to look elsewhere for your rainbows. Try rubbing the leprechauns belly...although it's probably about half a decade too early for y'all to trot him out.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wild Turkey was talking about talent, as much as he was trying to say that same Bama fans were making injuries excuses for losing the NC game.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wild Turkey was talking about talent, as much as he was trying that same Bama fans were making injuries excuses for losing the NC game.

Meh, Eddie Jackson is not responsible for Tony Brown's poor play. I just wish the worthless shit had left for good when he was sent home prior to the Cotton Bowl last year. He has been a cancer on this defense for too long, and I will be glad to see him go.

If the Turkey wants to read that as making injury excuses that's on him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Eddie Jackson is not responsible for Tony Brown's poor play. I just wish the worthless shit had left for good when he was sent home prior to the Cotton Bowl last year. He has been a cancer on this defense for too long, and I will be glad to see him go.

If the Turkey wants to read that as making injury excuses that's on him.

Bad mouthing players is a dick move.