• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Problems

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty simple guys we have 3 easily identifiable problems in no particular order

1 Injuries
2 No clear cut running game
3 Bill Callahan is being missed BADLY

Combined that makes for a long season. 9-7 to 10-6 can still win the division IMHO and get healthy for the playoffs if we can get in and who knows what might happen.

lots of football left but Sunday against the Pats might be a long afternoon.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty simple guys we have 3 easily identifiable problems in no particular order

1 Injuries
2 No clear cut running game
3 Bill Callahan is being missed BADLY

Combined that makes for a long season. 9-7 to 10-6 can still win the division IMHO and get healthy for the playoffs if we can get in and who knows what might happen.

lots of football left but Sunday against the Pats might be a long afternoon.

I find it tough to evaluate the line when you have some much transition.
Weeden is the slowest human I have ever seen. And I'm sure the limited plays and Weeden's inexperience are no help in disguising what we are doing.

And part of me wants to say that there is no clear cut commitment to the running game.

I have a whole list of excuses but none of them will help put a W in the win column.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they did try to run the ball the other night. At one time , maybe before the Last drive, WEeden was 11-18 and we had run the ball 27 times. No he was sacked and he did run the ball on his own so really probably 20 passes to 25 runs. I may be off a couple. / I hate to say it because I have always been in their corner but the coaches haven't been up to the challenge so far IMO. We are playing to conservative and acting like we have Seattles defense. We don't.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The struggles on offense have more to do with no romo and bryant. . Romo had the best qbr last season and bryant is a top 5 receiver. On defense you need a pass rush. Take Rodgers and matthews away from the packers and they would struggle to win.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another problem is the coaching staff thinking Randal is a starting RB when there were better options already on the roster

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The struggles on offense have more to do with no romo and bryant. . Romo had the best qbr last season and bryant is a top 5 receiver. On defense you need a pass rush. Take Rodgers and matthews away from the packers and they would struggle to win.

Had a true Dallas/Romo hater tell me yesterday that he never realized how much Romo meant to the Cowboys. He said he had seen Gb win w/o ROdgers, Steelers win w/o Ben, Pats w/o Brady. I think he had failed to realize all the other injuries we have as well, but it's definitely not the same out there. All I know is injuries freaking suck

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the injuries are by far the worst. that alone highlights any other problems the Cowboys might be having.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had all of these same problems for the first half in the last two weeks too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had all of these same problems for the first half in the last two weeks too.

True but the defense has been fresher in the first half. With these injuries it has depleted a lot of the depth I thought we had especially on the DLine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but the defense has been fresher in the first half. With these injuries it has depleted a lot of the depth I thought we had especially on the DLine.
DL is now built to rush the passer. That is what we wanted and that is what we got. There will be issues against the run when you go that route, but the idea is you offset that with a good pass rush. Problem is what looks like our two best pass rushers aren't in right now so it will leave a little mark. My point was simply if we were winning at the half with all the injury problems and the such it proves we can do it. We didn't all of a sudden have all of these injuries or lose Callahan in the second half.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I would bash Randal again today. He does not Excell at anything. Is jerrah making Garrett start him? We need Michael in the game. He can break tackles from time to time. Teams will continue to stack the box and the cowboys won't win a game until bryant gets back with Randal starting. I would also put cassel in as well. The season is going to be over by week 8 if the cowboys stay pat