• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Colorado State Rams Football Schedule

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savanna St
Minnesota
@Colorado
@UTSA
@Utah State
Boise State
Air Force
BYE
San Diego State
@Wyoming
UNLV
@New Mexico
@Fresno State

Not sure what to expect this year. But dear God at our schedule. That 5 week stretch from @USU to SDSU is going to brutal. Rest of it is manageable, and hopefully we can pull out a win vs Minnesota.

At first glance, I'm thinking 7-5, 8-4. But maybe Coach Bobo can surprise the conference and continue McElwains success.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savanna St
Minnesota
@Colorado
@UTSA
@Utah State
Boise State
Air Force
BYE
San Diego State
@Wyoming
UNLV
@New Mexico
@Fresno State

Not sure what to expect this year. But dear God at our schedule. That 5 week stretch from @USU to SDSU is going to brutal. Rest of it is manageable, and hopefully we can pull out a win vs Minnesota.

At first glance, I'm thinking 7-5, 8-4. But maybe Coach Bobo can surprise the conference and continue McElwains success.

I would agree with you and yes that stretch of four games starting with Utah State and ending with San Diego State is awfully tough.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savanna St
Minnesota
@Colorado
@UTSA
@Utah State
Boise State
Air Force
BYE
San Diego State
@Wyoming
UNLV
@New Mexico
@Fresno State

Minnesota is a tough but winnable game due to being at home, I think Colorado State can beat their rivals Colorado, Utah State on the road is a tough one, but it's an advantage playing Boise State and Air Force at home, New Mexico is the sleeper team this year, so them on the road is a potentially tough one.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is a tough but winnable game due to being at home, I think Colorado State can beat their rivals Colorado, Utah State on the road is a tough one, but it's an advantage playing Boise State and Air Force at home, New Mexico is the sleeper team this year, so them on the road is a potentially tough one.

The problem for New Mexico is they just can't defend anybody. The defense is just horrible.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for New Mexico is they just can't defend anybody. The defense is just horrible.

For better or worse their defense actually has some experience, that offense of theirs is looking really promising, all they need is for the defense to become just below mediocre

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game on Saturday. Without a doubt, the Gophers got lucky. :suds: Good luck on the rest of your season.