• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Schedule

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facing 4 playoff teams in the first 5 weeks. Wow.

I'm glad we get to face the 12th man early in the season.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so bad. I wonder if the "experts" will treat the 49ers schedule this year the same way they did last year... where they wrote off every tough opponent as an automatic loss. All predicted a 1-4 start and then made up excuses when the 49ers came out 4-1.

I had forgotten about the stupid game in London, just glad the 49ers didn't give up a home game for that stupidity.

I'm really surprised they gave the 49ers the Packers week 1, another 5 months of their trolls talking big and then crying and bitching for the rest of the year about how the Week 1 team isn't the same team that the 49ers will eliminate in the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Facing 4 playoff teams in the first 5 weeks. Wow.

I'm glad we get to face the 12th man early in the season.

The only team out of the 4 that would actually scare me is the Seattle one.

We could lose against the other teams but none of them actually scare me.

The Packers aren't going to play like that again on defense obviously but on flip side part of the reason they struggled was their personnel wasn't equipped to handle the running game and that hasn't changed.

The Colts were playing above their heads last season and I expect them to come down to earth a bit this season. Still can be trouble but they aren't an elite team by any means.

And Houston it's tough to tell but considering they were pretty bad last season and Matt Schaub isn't exactly scaring anyone I'm not too worried about them as well.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not so bad. I wonder if the "experts" will treat the 49ers schedule this year the same way they did last year... where they wrote off every tough opponent as an automatic loss. All predicted a 1-4 start and then made up excuses when the 49ers came out 4-1.

I had forgotten about the stupid game in London, just glad the 49ers didn't give up a home game for that stupidity.

I'm really surprised they gave the 49ers the Packers week 1, another 5 months of their trolls talking big and then crying and bitching for the rest of the year about how the Week 1 team isn't the same team that the 49ers will eliminate in the playoffs.

Maybe Aaron Rodgers will wear Alex Smith's jersey. He's still got to make good on that bet.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think the Colts have to prove they can still be the same team without Arians. We know more than anyone how quickly things can change from one offensive coordinator to the next. Things got pretty dark when Norv left and stayed dark for years, then things got pretty damn exciting with Harbaugh/Roman.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that the Niners only play 2 early games (and one is the stupid London game).

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that the Niners only play 2 early games (and one is the stupid London game).

You realize that though this is a 10am start here, they are really playing like a Sunday night game. They won't play until like 6pm London time on game day. So it's really only one 10am start and thats against the Bucs.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that though this is a 10am start here, they are really playing like a Sunday night game. They won't play until like 6pm London time on game day. So it's really only one 10am start and thats against the Bucs.

You're right, but it is technically an early game for the viewer, and I think the major time difference will have a similar effect on the team as flying to, say, Philly & playing on lack of sleep.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trolls talk year-round anyway and regardless of when, they will always cry and bitch about losing, using any excuse they can like injuries, age, tiredness, refs, etc. and you are never allowed to use those excuses yourself. Doesn't make it alright, but do take some solace in that you would still be facing 5 months and a post-game bitching anyway, even without the season schedulers?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners secondary will definitely be tested

Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson (x2), Andrew Luck, Sam Bradford (x2), Matt Schaub, Cam Newton, Drew Brees, RG3, Josh Freeman, Matt Ryan, and maybe a QB out of the draft or free agency that plays well.

Since Kolb got released, IDK who the Card's QB is. I also don't know who the Titan's QB is off the top of my head either. All those QBs on that list has shown they can play very well in the NFL, but not saying they will this next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Palmer is now the Cardinals QB, but he won't stay healthy very long behind that line... might not even make it through preseason if they start Chilo Rachal

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is safe to say that Seattle will be 49ers biggest challenge in the NFC West right now.

The only difference between their schedule and 49ers schedule is instead of facing Packers and Redskins, they face Giants and Vikings.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You're right, but it is technically an early game for the viewer, and I think the major time difference will have a similar effect on the team as flying to, say, Philly & playing on lack of sleep.

Teams are required to spend the entire week in London to promote the game. That should give them a decent amount of time to get adjusted.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
every year the key games are the six West games, obviously we need to do well there. but with Seattle looking good and St Louis out-playing us last year, takes on greater 'urgency'.

hope we still have the defense to do it?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL.com, or maybe it was ESPN, I forgot since I saw it on my phone... reported a really interesting thing about the 49ers schedule. The 49ers don't face any teams coming off of their bye weeks.

I don't know how often that happens, but at first glance that seems kind of rare. I'm also pretty sure it will be something for the rival fans to cry about...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our schedule looks pretty good, but apparently the fantasy numbers that our opponents hold their opponents knock Kaepernick down to 23rd. QBs aren't evaluated here, just schedules and defenses faced.

If Kaepernick can get where we expect him to fantasy-wise despite that tough schedule, that just shows how special he is - however, this team doesn't care about stats, just winning. I don't think that was just a thing said with our former QB. I genuinely do think we don't care, as we do get conservative after getting a big enough lead.

NFL Fantasy Football: QB Rankings Based on Schedule