• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2010-11 jersey hint?

gtown27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know something got out months ago regarding the team's third jerseys..

And as we all know, the Sabres will return to the old logo*— the revamped one, of course, which was on the team's third last year.

Anywho...my point is, I think the team may be trying to leak some info about the new thirds and/or white jerseys.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who notices this crap..but the banner across the top of the web page is different. If you notice, on the left, the "new" logo is on top of the "slug." The slug, however, is blue. Quinn or Regier said the slug will be involved in the new jerseys.

Possibly a blue slug should patch?

I must admit, I was bored enough to post this....

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ept_sports_nhl_experts-472291466-1278657665.jpg

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it from an article about jersey fouls. This is what it said below it:

Puck Buddy Phillip K. presents this creation by "Don in Antigonish" for the Buffalo Sabres. From Phillip:

I only recently became aware of the near-impossible-to-attain "Too Awesome" safety for possible jersey fouls. I submit this homemade Sabres gold jersey to you, with a requested Too Awesome safety because, well look at it - it's too freakin' awesome!

As always, we leave it to you, dear readers: PASS or FAIL on the homemade Sabres gold sweater?

Jersey Fouls: The utter disgrace of Sharks, Blackhawks fans - Puck Daddy - NHL - Yahoo! Sports