• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20 Questions: Guess my Fanboy T-shirt of the day!

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the Dayton Flyers?
Winner, Winner, Flyers Dinner!

My Dayton Flyers Football Bona Fides:

I went to the 2007 San Diego Torreros @ Dayton Flyers game @ Welcome Stadium in Dayton. The Flyers "Upset" undefeated San Diego that day who were playing with a future NFL QB (Josh Johnson) and a future NFL HC (Jim Harbaugh).

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner, Winner, Flyers Dinner!

My Dayton Flyers Football Bona Fides:

I went to the 2007 San Diego Torreros @ Dayton Flyers game @ Welcome Stadium in Dayton. The Flyers "Upset" undefeated San Diego that day who were playing with a future NFL QB (Josh Johnson) and a future NFL HC (Jim Harbaugh).

Very cool. I felt terrible for the Dayton basketball team this year. Very well could have been the best team they've ever put together and the season gets cancelled

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool. I felt terrible for the Dayton basketball team this year. Very well could have been the best team they've ever put together and the season gets cancelled
Ironically, my lone Dayton Basketball Game was when Alabama coached by Anthony Grant played @ Dayton in 2011. The Flyers won that too over their future HC - who led the Flyers to their great season this year!

fyi: I've been to quite a few NCAA Tournament Games @ Dayton Arena: Opening Round, First Four and Round of 32 Games.