• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 sport Jalen?????????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario if Ramsey magically learned to skate imo.....

giphy.gif

I'll have to disagree.....

Best case scenario would be if he just shuts the fuck up, both Ramsey and PE1, because it's obvious neither of them have a clue!!!

:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to disagree.....

Best case scenario would be if he just shuts the fuck up, both Ramsey and PE1, because it's obvious neither of them have a clue!!!

:lol:
That’s the thing Ramsey just wants to be Richard Sherman. Ramsey knows as well we all do. He couldn’t cut it in the NHL. He was soft in college I'm sure NHL players would be shaking when they saw how tough Ramsey is :L

koOwiNa.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the thing Ramsey just wants to be Richard Sherman. Ramsey knows as well we all do. He couldn’t cut it in the NHL. He was soft in college I'm sure NHL players would be shaking when they saw how tough Ramsey is :L

koOwiNa.jpg

I can't figure who the bigger idiot is, Ramsey or PE1....
And because PE1 is so clueless and racist, I'd put up a paycheck I can name 3 players that would knock the fuck out of Ramsey....

P.K. Subban
Evander Kane
Wayne Simmonds

If he hadn't passed, I'd say Ray Emery, even at age 35.
But I'm sure you know who wouldn't realize......:dhd:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

koOwiNa.jpg

20180914_013958.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't figure who the bigger idiot is, Ramsey or PE1....
And because PE1 is so clueless and racist, I'd put up a paycheck I can name 3 players that would knock the fuck out of Ramsey....

P.K. Subban
Evander Kane
Wayne Simmonds

If he hadn't passed, I'd say Ray Emery, even at age 35.
But I'm sure you know who wouldn't realize......:dhd:
Byfluglien,Chara,....Ramsey would be done before he got touched the ice. Hell I'll take Juju over Ramsey every time. And as usual Juju has a step on him.

Seriously hoping you're all enjoying Juju in Pittsburgh. Great WR tough as hell and a great sense of humor. I thoroughly enjoyed the block on Burflict he was just as dirty at ASU. SC fans may have enjoyed that just as much as Steelers fans

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byfluglien,Chara,....Ramsey would be done before he got touched the ice. Hell I'll take Juju over Ramsey every time. And as usual Juju has a step on him.

Seriously hoping you're all enjoying Juju in Pittsburgh. Great WR tough as hell and a great sense of humor. I thoroughly enjoyed the block on Burflict he was just as dirty at ASU. SC fans may have enjoyed that just as much as Steelers fans

Juju "Ward" is the bomb....that kid is iconic.
He posted that video about some idiot stealing his bike.....it set off a state wide man hunt for the fucker that stole it!!!
The kid is a riot, he's having a good time playing a game. And he's very good at it. But that hit on Burfict, talk about poetic justice, and by a rookie....they printed out t-shirts for that play.
This month JuJu and Hines are having an autograph signing together.....tickets were sold out a week after the announcement of them doing it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju "Ward" is the bomb....that kid is iconic.
He posted that video about some idiot stealing his bike.....it set off a state wide man hunt for the fucker that stole it!!!
The kid is a riot, he's having a good time playing a game. And he's very good at it. But that hit on Burfict, talk about poetic justice, and by a rookie....they printed out t-shirts for that play.
This month JuJu and Hines are having an autograph signing together.....tickets were sold out a week after the announcement of them doing it.
His youtube channel is hysterical. Working oddjobbers in Pittsburgh during his suspension. Really cool seeing him interact with fans. Cant say that about a lot of professional athletes. Going back to finish his degree at SC in compete Steelers gear was great. SC definitely misses his speed skill and toughness. He played better with one hand following wrist injury. Than a lot of WRs do with two. You cant teach heart he's going to be one of the greats imo

Classic Juju

juju-smith-schuster-stiff-arm-1.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell that's why whitey makes a better QB. Better eyesight, more accurate, smarter, better arm strength and doesn't eat tomato's.
That's right just say :hellno:tomato's it's all about the avocado

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fuckin idiot. Ramsey can't stand up on a pair of skates and you have him going toe to toe with NHl players that have been skating since they were 4 or 5 years old :L

BTW, dumbass. 6'1" and 200 lbs isn't very big in today's NHL and I would love to watch Adam McQuade or Kevan Miller pound this motor mouths head into the ice. Hell, we could pull P.J. Stock or Shawn Thornton out of retirement to pummel this ignorant jackass.
Let's make it at least a little bit fair. Bring Gilles Lupien or Terry O'reilly back from retirement. Neither of them could skate when they entered the league.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm no. I grew up in the inner city and I never once in my life seen a white dude whoop a black dudes ass.
Well I sure did on one occasion. But if you want to see it come on down to Florida

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying real hard to not do the "internet tough guy" dude but you have no idea who you are dealing with.
You are again an idiot.....
You know full well this dude has never been anywhere in his life and knows little to nothing of the world.

Example: Majority Navy Seals, Marine Corp Recon, Army Rangers and Special Forces are Caucasian. Majority of marital artists Caucasian, and the majority of the great martial art fighters are European. Not to mention there are just some flat out tough dudes in the world.

People who claim shit like he is claiming have never seen the world they only know their little piece of it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying real hard to not do the "internet tough guy" dude but you have no idea who you are dealing with.
You are again an idiot.....

LMAO

"No idea who you are dealing with"

STFU

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know full well this dude has never been anywhere in his life and knows little to nothing of the world.

Example: Majority Navy Seals, Marine Corp Recon, Army Rangers and Special Forces are Caucasian. Majority of marital artists Caucasian, and the majority of the great martial art fighters are European. Not to mention there are just some flat out tough dudes in the world.

People who claim shit like he is claiming have never seen the world they only know their little piece of it.

Martial arts are white? I haven’t traveled? Ever here of Asians dude? Marine Corps recons and Navy Seals... the working class white peoples Michael Jordan.