• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 questions, one thread!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs all these threads anyway right? Hanging on by a thread and just traded Juju so basically threw in the towel (but I did get a pretty good deal on him:4th round pick next year). Anywho, I have Smoke and Robby Anderson on my roster and have to start one of those guise or I can go with another option and pick up Samuel off tWire. Seems to me like grabbing Samuel is the move as he seems to be getting more involved and Funchess is out today. Shitty part is I have to drop the throw in from the Juju trade (Jax D), Smoke or Anderson as the rest of my bench players all played Thursday or I am Holding (LMurray and DHenry)). Non PPR. So question A is do I start Anderson, Smoke or grab Samuel and start him and question B is who do I drop. No brainer is Jax as they have a shit schedule coming up just this week they are a great play.............seriously thinking Smoke is the drop.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you pick up Samuel and yeah, I guess you have to drop Brown. Although, you might want to see another game with Jackson at QB to see if he throws a little more, which they have been saying they want to. Lamar ran the ball 20some times last week and that is not a good formula in today's NFL. If you are not going to use Robbie Anderson this week, you probably won't use him the rest of the season, imo. So, maybe wait and see with Brown and drop Anderson if you are going to start Samuel this week.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, drop is Anderson if you're going with Samuel

Is Anderson healthy finally?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Imma take a chance and wait a few minutes and drop Jax and hope nobody grabs them. I can't use them this week (I started the Saints) and will roll with Rams/Saints fer the next 3 weeks. I just didn't want somebody to get the #1 D this week fer free.............what's funny is we have 18 man rosters and I can't believe Samuel is still there this morning with the Funchess news. I need to start him but he seems like a good cock block IMO...........

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half expected to see a dirty pic in here...

Samuel is a good dart throw this week. I think defenses will want to key on DJ Moore after last week. And Funchess has been fools gold all season.