• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 game win streak to close out the year

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know it's coming.

Bengals are going to win in Miami - Dalton will throw 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Bengals are going to win a meaningless week 17 game, where Cleveland doesn't even show up to play. Freddie's final game with the Browns.

Bengals will pick 3rd in the NFL draft.

Book it.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bengals are going to win a meaningless week 17 game, where Cleveland doesn't even show up to play. Freddie's final game with the Browns.

Book it.

If they could just win next week I am fine with a loss in week 17. You still get the 1st round pick that way.....help a lion out man

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Book it.

I hope not.

Next week is the battle for 1st overall. Who can play the worst? I have a ton of confidence in us for that attribute.

Bengals at Dolphins
Giants at Redskins

Week 17, there are a ton of tough games. I can see all the teams here losing week 17 pretty easy. Bengals versus the Browns, may be the most closely matched game, besides the Eagles vs. the Giants.

Dolphins will get killed by the Patriots, and Redskins should lose on the road to the Cowboys.

I don't care if we win another game. I would prefer us to lose to Miami and beat the Browns though. If we lose to Miami we are guaranteed #1 pick, and the 1st pick in every round after that with no tie possible in record to shuffle the draft order at the top of each round. Then of course, we can win with no fear, and of course, it is the Browns. If we are going to beat someone, I prefer it be the Browns and that punk ass Mayfield. It won't happen, but that is the way I would prefer it.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bengs should win 2. we pick TE at the 3 slot. Merry Christmas!

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not.

Next week is the battle for 1st overall. Who can play the worst? I have a ton of confidence in us for that attribute.

Bengals at Dolphins
Giants at Redskins

Week 17, there are a ton of tough games. I can see all the teams here losing week 17 pretty easy. Bengals versus the Browns, may be the most closely matched game, besides the Eagles vs. the Giants.

Dolphins will get killed by the Patriots, and Redskins should lose on the road to the Cowboys.

I don't care if we win another game. I would prefer us to lose to Miami and beat the Browns though. If we lose to Miami we are guaranteed #1 pick, and the 1st pick in every round after that with no tie possible in record to shuffle the draft order at the top of each round. Then of course, we can win with no fear, and of course, it is the Browns. If we are going to beat someone, I prefer it be the Browns and that punk ass Mayfield. It won't happen, but that is the way I would prefer it.

I think we could easily beat the Browns. We marched up and down the field on them a week ago. Yes, I know you can't win if you can't score in the redzone, but you have to figure we'll get lucky sooner or later. I also suspect the Browns players are going to fold..... OBJ is already plotting his way out of town.

If we beat Miami, our first pick is in trouble.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we could easily beat the Browns. We marched up and down the field on them a week ago. Yes, I know you can't win if you can't score in the redzone, but you have to figure we'll get lucky sooner or later. I also suspect the Browns players are going to fold..... OBJ is already plotting his way out of town.

If we beat Miami, our first pick is in trouble.

I hear you. If this season is this bad, and we don't wind up with Burrow or Young, it is a colossal failure. Just can't let that happen. Taylor has to bite his pride this next week, and pull all the strings he can during game planning and management to create a loss. He can go all out in week 17 then.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should go back to Finley. That will get the job done.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should go back to Finley. That will get the job done.

Agreed. We need Dalton to beat Cleveland though so some team in the offseason will give us our coveted 6th rounder for Dalton as a backup QB option to a playoff contender.

Then we franchise tag Green and ship him out. Out the whole damn year, crazy. If some team will not give us a 2nd rounder for him, then we make him play his one year on the franchise tag.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. We need Dalton to beat Cleveland though so some team in the offseason will give us our coveted 6th rounder for Dalton as a backup QB option to a playoff contender.

Then we franchise tag Green and ship him out. Out the whole damn year, crazy. If some team will not give us a 2nd rounder for him, then we make him play his one year on the franchise tag.

That is the best case scenario..... Lose in Miami and then hammer Cleveland.

The only downside to that is if Cleveland gets embarrassed and decides to fire Freddie. I'd like for him to stick around so they can continue to suck.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the best case scenario..... Lose in Miami and then hammer Cleveland.

The only downside to that is if Cleveland gets embarrassed and decides to fire Freddie. I'd like for him to stick around so they can continue to suck.

True. But with Mayfield being as outspoken as he is, there will be controversy there until he leaves. He is just a polar personality. Kitchens or not.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Cleveland would still want to dominate the Bengals. They're relatively close to Pittsburgh, and there's a lot of 'football pride' in that area.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Cleveland would still want to dominate the Bengals. They're relatively close to Pittsburgh, and there's a lot of 'football pride' in that area.

Maybe among their fans..... I think their players are ready to quit. And honestly, what the fuck does a guy like OBJ care about culture in Northeast Ohio?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the idiots on the news are talking about how badly the Bengals need to win these remaining games.

They are idiots.

These are basically glorified exhibition games, preseason games for next year. you might as well let everyone play to see how they do.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we have successfully bungled for burrow. Good job.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have a rookie coach, so we're only going to draft him if he's Mike Brown's favorite.

Brown's got himself a scapegoat.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the comeback vs Miami and a win against Cleveland would be like a 2 game win streak for Mike Brown.

The Browns need to win by 3 TD's. Anything close will be a "moral" victory for Brown and let them all think they are just a few plays away from 8-8 and a new draft cycle to get them back to 9 and 10 wins.

Around and around we go....the stupidity knows no bounds with this organization.