• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2/6/14 • Rangers v. Edmonton Oilers • 7PM • MSG[HD]

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is not the same rangers team we have seen in last month, they are playing down to their level, AV will let him have it, and they will come out in the 2nd ready to go!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of missed calls tonight. Disgusting loss. Jones elbows Zucc up high right in front of the ref, no call. One of many missed.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, care to elaborate?

You're right, somebody who has played the game his whole life doesn't know it lol You know everything though.

"i dont see us having any problems tonight".....ah, thats your quote followed by another quote of yours(obviously you dont understand the game like you think you do) and I played the game my whole life.

My point was the warning on Ben Scrivens goaltending capability to steal games, which he did. I also played the game my whole life

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i dont see us having any problems tonight".....ah, thats your quote followed by another quote of yours(obviously you dont understand the game like you think you do) and I played the game my whole life.

My point was the warning on Ben Scrivens goaltending capability to steal games, which he did. I also played the game my whole life

So because a goalie stood on his head against us and stole one, that lessens my knowledge of the game?

Whatever you say, dude.