• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2-0 Akron vs 0-2 Nebraska

Who would have won?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have won in week 1?

Akron has beaten Morgan State and Northwestern
Nebraska has lost to Colorado and Troy

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to make a funny, but we'll probably lose to Nebraska next week so I'll keep my mouth shut.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have won in week 1?

Akron has beaten Morgan State and Northwestern
Nebraska has lost to Colorado and Troy
I love it that the Huskers holds a place so firmly between your ears. Get back to me when Iowa schedules a OOC game vs an opponent with a pulse.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it that the Huskers holds a place so firmly between your ears. Get back to me when Iowa schedules a OOC game vs an opponent with a pulse.

So, Troy is a team with a pulse?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why is Nebraska so embedded in your head? :noidea:

Why can't you make a valid poll??:noidea:

The Iowa Stealers get a pissed off Wisconsin team next week, are you worried???:noidea:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why is Nebraska so embedded in your head? :noidea:

Why can't you make a valid poll??:noidea:

The Iowa Stealers get a pissed off Wisconsin team next week, are you worried???:noidea:

Because it is fun making fun of Nebraska. I went to college in Nebraska, so it is more than just a team who Iowa started playing for me.

I hate the potato salad option. It for those who are too pussy to pick. Might as well not pick than pick the option that says "I'm too pussy to pick."

Iowa is going to lose to Wisconsin, whether they won or lost to BYU. Iowa's defense will do good but the offense will put them in horrible field position. I won't put Iowa in my Top 25 yet.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is fun making fun of Nebraska. I went to college in Nebraska, so it is more than just a team who Iowa started playing for me.
There is plenty to make fun of this year as the Huskers play Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio State and Michigan State this year with 3 of the 4 on the road. Athlon ranked Nebraska's schedule as the 2nd toughest in America behind Florida State. Not complaining, just not expecting much for the season. Athlon Rank Iowa's schedule 13th out of 14 teams in the B1G - glasshouses not really funny, just sad actually.

Honestly you come across as worrying about what is happening west of the Missouri River even more so than Husker fans. We know there is 17 years of unfvcking (credit @Tomhusker ) to do. At least the Huskers are not quitting early thus far - which happened quite often since 2001.

I hate the potato salad option. It for those who are too pussy to pick. Might as well not pick than pick the option that says "I'm too pussy to pick.".
You know the rules besides real men eat potato salad.

Iowa is going to lose to Wisconsin, whether they won or lost to BYU. Iowa's defense will do good but the offense will put them in horrible field position. I won't put Iowa in my Top 25 yet.
Cowherd is right Iowa is a yearly pretender - that OOC schedule is a yearly joke. With that schedule it will be funny as crap how little national respect Iowa receives if they run the table to Indianapolis.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd is right Iowa is a yearly pretender - that OOC schedule is a yearly joke. With that schedule it will be funny as crap how little national respect Iowa receives if they run the table to Indianapolis.

He only said that about 2015. He gave Iowa a lot of credit last season, as they hung with MSU and PSU and dominated Ohio State. Iowa was a really good team last year and had a monster schedule. Even their OOC did good. I bet at the end of last season, Iowa had Top 5 toughest schedule in the country.

II think this season will come down to how good Iowa's offense plays. They have a solid defense. The 3 TDs they have given up was vs 2nd string. If offense does nothing, could put the defense in tough spots.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Iowa Stealer fan! :suds:
Well if the premise is Troy is an ok loss because they won at a blah LSU last year what does that make a win over a team who won at playoff Oklahoms ??

Stupid comment is stupid .

Nebraska lost to Troy because Nebraska isn't as good as Troy. Its the same reason they lost to Colorado and the same reason they'll lose 7 or 8 more games this year