• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st of many

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack made that happen, but it was great to see.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwiatkowski looked helpless out there in coverage. We need to get Roquon up and running ASAP, especially if Fangio likes the idea of blitzing Trevathan, the better coverage backer, and leaving Kwit, the better blitzer, in coverage.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwiatkowski looked helpless out there in coverage. We need to get Roquon up and running ASAP, especially if Fangio likes the idea of blitzing Trevathan, the better coverage backer, and leaving Kwit, the better blitzer, in coverage.

I saw a stat that said Rodgers was 5/6 when targeting Kwit with the lone incompletion being the Mack INT. Which he had nothing to do with.

It's time to push Roquan into duty full-time. You could see his speed out there, he's damn fast. Kwit looked like he had feet stuck in cement.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a stat that said Rodgers was 5/6 when targeting Kwit with the lone incompletion being the Mack INT. Which he had nothing to do with.

It's time to push Roquan into duty full-time. You could see his speed out there, he's damn fast. Kwit looked like he had feet stuck in cement.
Rodgers didnt have the INT. That was Kizer

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwiatkowski isn't a runner. We know that.

If we're planning on letting Trevathan walk, then i'm mildly ok with Kwiatkowski as a 2-down thumper in the middle while Roquon handles play calling and 3-down coverage work. That's about all Kwit is good for.

Outside of the stupid holdout, the Roquon pick is looking even better since grabbing Mack. We could have reached on a guy like Davenport instead and still had no hope of Kwit not getting crushed in coverage game-to-game. Instead, we've got the best edge rusher in the league and quite possibly the best defensive player in the draft. Exciting times, even after losing a heartbreaker.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwiatkowski isn't a runner. We know that.

If we're planning on letting Trevathan walk, then i'm mildly ok with Kwiatkowski as a 2-down thumper in the middle while Roquon handles play calling and 3-down coverage work. That's about all Kwit is good for.

The thing is... especially with Baldwin out Monday night. I think the only way Seattle beats us offensively is if Wilson runs crazy.

Denver got 11 pressures on Wilson and 6 sacks. With Mack, Floyd, Hicks... etc... we should have a chance at coming close to that number. I think using Smith's speed to shadow Wilson is paramount. Seal the edges, keep Wilson in the pocket for Hicks to come up the middle and clean up. If he should get outside of the pocket, Smith is there to make sure he doesn't get very far.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is... especially with Baldwin out Monday night. I think the only way Seattle beats us offensively is if Wilson runs crazy.

Denver got 11 pressures on Wilson and 6 sacks. With Mack, Floyd, Hicks... etc... we should have a chance at coming close to that number. I think using Smith's speed to shadow Wilson is paramount. Seal the edges, keep Wilson in the pocket for Hicks to come up the middle and clean up. If he should get outside of the pocket, Smith is there to make sure he doesn't get very far.
Yep. I think it's crystal clear that Roquon needs to be in there for major snaps, stat. Not unlike setting Trubisky loose a bit knowing he's going to make some mistakes, what would be the big problem with doing that with Smith other than a possible hammy tweak? Hopefully it's just that hammy and not anything else.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I think it's crystal clear that Roquon needs to be in there for major snaps, stat. Not unlike setting Trubisky loose a bit knowing he's going to make some mistakes, what would be the big problem with doing that with Smith other than a possible hammy tweak? Hopefully it's just that hammy and not anything else.

I mean, he wasn't even on the injury report last week. So, it's not the hammy. I think this has just been a matter of both getting him up to speed and forcing him to actually beat out Kwit. Instead of us just handing Smith the position.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree 110% - it seems whenever Wilson has tons of time to run around behind the LOS or bust a move for a big rushing gain, that's when the Seahawks offense is at its deadliest. Contain him (always easier said than done) and you pretty much contain the offense. Hopefully Mack is in for the lion's share of snaps and Roquan is out there for at least 50% of them. That will go a long way to helping contain Wilson.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he wasn't even on the injury report last week. So, it's not the hammy. I think this has just been a matter of both getting him up to speed and forcing him to actually beat out Kwit. Instead of us just handing Smith the position.
Man, if he can't beat out Kwit from jump street, that is troublesome. I like Kwit, as he is a gritty player, but Smith should be light years better, even having never stepped on the field. I get the predicament Bears coaches were in with him and Mack. Football shape is important, particularly in preventing injuries, but Smith needs to be on the field sooner than later, IMO.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna see Chicago mudstomp Seattle. Seattle is without Baldwin, their D is a shell of its former self, and their Offense scares no one right now.

I don't just want a win, I want a convincing win.

(I'll take, "just a win" doe)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if he can't beat out Kwit from jump street, that is troublesome. I like Kwit, as he is a gritty player, but Smith should be light years better, even having never stepped on the field. I get the predicament Bears coaches were in with him and Mack. Football shape is important, particularly in preventing injuries, but Smith needs to be on the field sooner than later, IMO.

But I think he has beat out Kwit from jump street. He didn't even play a pre-season snap and he already played half of Kwit's Week 1 snaps. PLUS... was on the field in crunch time.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I think he has beat out Kwit from jump street. He didn't even play a pre-season snap and he already played half of Kwit's Week 1 snaps. PLUS... was on the field in crunch time.
word