• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st 5 Games

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess it's my comprehension them! I am a very literal person, wife hates that but that's her issue. I'll put more effort into learning the writing mannerisms of posters.
Now that should have been in green font!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Written word are never interpreted the way most authors intend. Few people have ever taken true literary courses and have no idea what an author's true underlying meaning was concerning what he wrote. In the modern forums, like Hoop, most of us just respond to someone else's replies in the same manner that we have interpreted as the subject matter has progressed.

Sadly, most of us rarely stick to the main subject of a thread. Once the original subject gets left behind, feelings and emotions come out in our responses.

The original subject is clean air, that becomes pollution, that becomes the environment, that becomes global warming, that becomes you don't know shit, that becomes I did fuck your mother and she can't suck a dick worth a damn.

Sound about right??
What most people didn't learn in Literature 101 is that ALL writers have an agenda.
They are trying to steer you and how well they suceed depends upon:
How much you resist being steered or manipulated
The quality / persuasiveness of the writing
The intensity of the subject.

Stick to the subject? What if you don't want to?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Written word are never interpreted the way most authors intend. Few people have ever taken true literary courses and have no idea what an author's true underlying meaning was concerning what he wrote. In the modern forums, like Hoop, most of us just respond to someone else's replies in the same manner that we have interpreted as the subject matter has progressed.

Sadly, most of us rarely stick to the main subject of a thread. Once the original subject gets left behind, feelings and emotions come out in our responses.

The original subject is clean air, that becomes pollution, that becomes the environment, that becomes global warming, that becomes you don't know shit, that becomes I did fuck your mother and she can't suck a dick worth a damn.

Sound about right??
Well I can tell you from experiance that 50% of the time I am a smart ass and 50% of the time I am a dumb ass. The other half I am just full of shit.

Except for those times when I am writing hyper bolle.