• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1998 Padres Got Their Park By Winning The NLCS, Chargers...

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..apparently want me and my fellow Chargers Fans to drive their Art Modine Approved Semi-truck and trailers to Carson by losing.

I thought 9-7, Not 2-14. What a joke?

Losing your way to Carson, Dean Spanos, won't convince the LA Raiders Fans/Gang that they should support you....

Bad Plan! Bad Owner! Bad General Manager! Bad Team!

Fans predictably boo Chargers representative at town hall meeting

"What a waste of perfectly good skilled Offensive players and Eric Weddle?" Eugene Baker III

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised to see the Chargers 2-6. Rivers is on pace for 5,500 yards and nearly 40 TDs. I know offense isn't everything but man. They're 19th in total yards given up... so not TERRIBLE D, but nearly dead last in points allowed and pretty mediocre give/take. Gordon has to learn to hold onto the ball.

SteelerKing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised to see the Chargers 2-6. Rivers is on pace for 5,500 yards and nearly 40 TDs. I know offense isn't everything but man. They're 19th in total yards given up... so not TERRIBLE D, but nearly dead last in points allowed and pretty mediocre give/take. Gordon has to learn to hold onto the ball.

The Chargers have been a weird team when it comes to statistical excellence not translating to wins. Their 2010 team finished the season with the #1 offense and the #1 defense, yet failed to make the playoffs. The only other team to pull off the top ranking on O and D was the 1996 Packers, and they won the Super Bowl. Says a lot about the Chargers.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers had some bad turnovers lead to easy points(pick 6's or very short fields), but the run defense is horrible and the pass defense has not been good with Flowers not living up to his contract. They also can't run the ball at all. Injuries have hurt for sure, but the team is always unprepared to start the game and it's frustrating as hell to watching. The team needs to clean house with getting rid of the HC, DC, and OC but not until the season ends so they can still lose enough games to get a high pick. I'm not sure I can even root for the Chargers if they do move to LA.
The team is cursed