• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning Gents!

(seeing if I get the same love as Nos)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously a dislike for that post? Milk Homophobic much? My brother in laws are gay and I support their decision. In 3years I have never given a dislike. Came close last year when Bostonfan was talking shit towards me. Oh well its Milk, at least he didn't take 2 hours to select that icon. :dhd:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome I got a dislike, rainbow, and now a cake. Its like a gay slot machine but none of them matched.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder where WLK is at? Hopefully he and the family are having fun and making cookies. I just made 3 dozen sugar cookies. I forgot to get the stuff for hershey kiss cookies.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pack 500 is OTC in 4min. WLK has been OTC for 3hrs.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, my bad late night wrapping turned to late sleeping lol... Even today and tomorrow, 30min and skip guys... Sorry about the delay... :sleep:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500 and no time limits tomorrow. Want everyone to have a relaxed day with family and friends. Please support your local strip club in hopes of raising college money and have your pets spade and neutered.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500 and no time limits tomorrow. Want everyone to have a relaxed day with family and friends. Please support your local strip club in hopes of raising college money and have your pets spade and neutered.
Gonna watch GS-Cleveland tomorrow. I have a gut feeling the Cavs are gonna lay the wood to them

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to watch the Penn St vs Georgia game in a week. 50yd line seats, I am so excited. Just hope it's a close game.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good and bad. When I told my dad if i should get a extra ticket for him he said no because he just had knee surgery and shouldn't fly. Well now my dad will be going with my mom, uncle and aunt. My dad and uncle finally started to communicate after 15yrs of butting heads so once my uncle invited my dad he had to go. I'll see them before the game and my folks will drive down to visit us for a few days after the game. It will be my first bowl game. Growing up every year my dad would take either myself, brother or sister to a Penn State game. So every 3rd year I would go. Those trips were amazing times with my old man and I can't wait till I get to take my son to Beaver Stadium.

While we wait for 500 to pick what is everyone's most special moment in their life.
1) July 17, 2013 my son being born. (With kidney problem we didn't know if he would survive.)
2) Graduating airborne school and having my dad pin the wings on me that he had and the same ones my uncle/God father/hero (died in Grenada).
3) In 2013 When I joined a 32 team NFL Mock Draft as a alternate and meet Nos. I bet not a day goes by Nos wishes he said "no it's to late to join". :heh: I seriously love these drafts and the amazing people we draft with. Sadly Mock Drafts are a highlight of my days. Maybe that's why I hurry us a long so there is more excitement. These drafts are awesome.

The End

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good and bad. When I told my dad if i should get a extra ticket for him he said no because he just had knee surgery and shouldn't fly. Well now my dad will be going with my mom, uncle and aunt. My dad and uncle finally started to communicate after 15yrs of butting heads so once my uncle invited my dad he had to go. I'll see them before the game and my folks will drive down to visit us for a few days after the game. It will be my first bowl game. Growing up every year my dad would take either myself, brother or sister to a Penn State game. So every 3rd year I would go. Those trips were amazing times with my old man and I can't wait till I get to take my son to Beaver Stadium.

While we wait for 500 to pick what is everyone's most special moment in their life.
1) July 17, 2013 my son being born. (With kidney problem we didn't know if he would survive.)
2) Graduating airborne school and having my dad pin the wings on me that he had and the same ones my uncle/God father/hero (died in Grenada).
3) In 2013 When I joined a 32 team NFL Mock Draft as a alternate and meet Nos. I bet not a day goes by Nos wishes he said "no it's to late to join". :heh: I seriously love these drafts and the amazing people we draft with. Sadly Mock Drafts are a highlight of my days. Maybe that's why I hurry us a long so there is more excitement. These drafts are awesome.

The End
That's a pretty easy one for me, my best day ever was the same day as my worst morning ever. When my 7 year old was 3, he was diagnosed with a heart condition caused by a valve being longer than it should have been. He had to have open heart surgery with no guarantees of success. The pre meds they gave him hadn't kicked in fully when they took him back, and our last image of him before the operation was his hands out calling for my wife and I. A few hours later, the surgery was a success and he was home in a week . Praise the Lord, it's what I say when anyone tells me I can't prove there is a GOD. There's no need to prove something you know 100% to be true

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty easy one for me, my best day ever was the same day as my worst morning ever. When my 7 year old was 3, he was diagnosed with a heart condition caused by a valve being longer than it should have been. He had to have open heart surgery with no guarantees of success. The pre meds they gave him hadn't kicked in fully when they took him back, and our last image of him before the operation was his hands out calling for my wife and I. A few hours later, the surgery was a success and he was home in a week . Praise the Lord, it's what I say when anyone tells me I can't prove there is a GOD. There's no need to prove something you know 100% to be true

When my son had his kidney removed at 9months old. That was longest hours of my life. Handing him over to the doctors was very tough. I didn't want to ever let go. In fact we were doing a draft during his operation and you guys (nos and you) helped me through it.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide... So many great moments not sure I can place 1 above the others... Those 2 you guys posted were pretty big though... If I'd had to deal with that I'd say those as well... My life has taken so many twists and turns it amazes me that I'm where I am doing what I'm doing... I'll say this, I do enjoy the drafts and you guys are good people... Those are the only reasons I still join in, because you guys don't know SHIT about sports!:harbaugh:

1.5 wins in like 50 drafts, that's preposterous! I should have at least 15wins by now! :stephena: