• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12tm half ppr, picked from 7th spot

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1662086156427.png

Really wanted Henry or Cook to fall to me but neither did, not surprising at all, but Cook went 6th. I have Mixon next up as the head of that group with Cincy improving their OL and I'd imagine they'd like to limit the sacks/hits on Burrow at some point in his career. Next up I was hoping to land Lamb, Diggs, or Swift in the middle of the 2nd, and Diggs ended up going late 1st, Swift went right before my pick so I took A.Jones for the receiving upside and lack of WR talent in GB this year.

I have Kelce. Andrews. and Pitts substantially above the rest of the TEs on my board so I hope to come away with Andrews/Pitts in the 3rd in my drafts this year. Been scooping up lots of Diontae Johnson shares this draft season, I think he flirts with 170 targets if he stays healthy. ARob will be getting ~125-130 targets (minimum) in McVay's system, another guy I have a lot of this year...prob need to diversify a little in my next drafts.

Same as TE, I have LJax/Kyler/Hurts as my target QB group this year, and have come away with one of them everywhere so far. Bateman/Patterson next to work into my flex spot early on in the season. I passed on Stevenson for Patterson here - that could very well come back to bite me, but I still hate having to rely on a Pats RB.

Outside of DST/K, the rest of my bench I targeted high-upside plays
- I'm happy to wait out Hopkins suspension at 9th/10th round range draft day value. Even with Brown coming from BAL, Hopkins should be healthy and be a solid WR2 down the stretch
- Gainwell has ramped up my board the last couple of days as Sanders is combining average play last year with not being able to practice for most of August this year, that's a bad combo.
- Another one I'm happy to wait on and see what happens these first few weeks - Gallup. At 12th round, if he "avoided PUP" when he should've just gone on PUP, I can swap him for waiver gem hunting fodder
- Rachaad White...I just always like having a rookie RB or two to sit on the end of the bench. Usually end up cutting them, or they end up not playing as much as I hoped but if Fournette should miss time and this guy gets the passing down work and some of the ground work, should easily be a top 15 RB in pts/game

DST - scoring is amped up, it isn't rare for DST to put up 18-22pts on just an OK day, and great days by DST to clear 30pts. BAL looks like their secondary is getting healthy again and retooled, they get to play the Jets in week 1, so seemed like a good one to make sure I grabbed.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great starting RBs, but I would feel better if you had one more somewhat reliable RB. Not sure how Patterson is going to be used this year. Don't mind the Mixon pick, but I do like Najee a little better than him if Henry was gone. I'm not sure how I feel about Dionte this year either. Huge question marks at QB and he is coming out of the gates a little banged up already. I don't mind stashing DHop and Gallup, though. Solid team.