• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12tm .5 PPR .5 rush/rec 1st Down, 4pt Passing TDs

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prime Time TDs
1. (10) Jeremy Hill (Cin - RB) - took him at 12 overall in my work league, took him at 10 overall here. Should see plenty of touches and get plenty of 1st downs.
2. (15) Julio Jones (Atl - WR) - was so happy he came back to me. Had my choice of Dez and Julio, went with the guy that got the bigger contract, lol.
3. (34) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR) - again, really wanted him, and he was there in the 3rd, doubtful he would've survived the turn back to me.
4. (39) Alfred Morris (Was - RB) - my least favorite pick, didn't get a shot at Miller or Gore for my RB2 when I took Hopkins, probably shouldn't have taken Alf. more on that later......
5. (58) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR) - Clemson wideouts reunited! Like him here, in this format, as my WR3
6. (63) Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB) - been nabbing him in 6th-7th rd as my RB3 in all my leagues so far. Like the value, just needs to stay healthy, and I think he's a lot better than Stacy/Ridley.
7. (82) LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB) - didn't really think he would make it back to me. I'll take the chance that he holds the big back job in NWE at this stage in the game.
8. (87) Devin Funchess (Car - WR) - potential target monster replacing Benjamin. Ideally, won't need him to start, unless he starts making plays. Someone in CAR besides Olsen will be a relevant receiving option......I think
9. (106) Delanie Walker (Ten - TE) - needed a TE, rookie QB, this dude has a big body and soft hands.
10. (111) Markus Wheaton (Pit - WR) - Might actually plug him in as my Flex while Marty B. is out.
11. (130) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB) - 11th round for my QB. Saw Tannehill and Bradford go before him, was really hoping to pair one of those two with Staff.
12. (135) Ronnie Hillman (Den - RB) - PPR league, been playing well in preseason, why not. Big mistake here, as I was certain that I could get Matt Jones in the 13th round, and he was taken right after I got Hillman. I really wish I would've handcuffed Morris here.
13. (154) Green Bay (GB - DEF) - a few picks before me, MIA DST was taken and I had them queued up. Love the start to the season they get. WAS, JAX, BUF, TEN, or something like that.
14. (159) Dan Bailey (Dal - K) - maybe an uptick in FGs with Murray gone? and it's just a K.
15. (178) Daniel Herron (Ind - RB) - again, this is totally a 'why not?' pick. Gore could easily get injured at his old age, and even after some turnovers last year, they stuck with Herron in the backfield.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great draft you're stacked at RB/WR and you were patient on your QB/TE combo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
monster team IMHO i want in your league to get some of those steals

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
monster team IMHO i want in your league to get some of those steals

yup - I always try to give a couple thank you posts out to all the talking heads here on the hoop.

Been chatting these fellas up since we were all on CBS message boards, and I don't mind giving credit where it's due.
These forums have taken my fantasy game to the next level, and I've been able to turn some small profits for three years running now.
And a lot of it is not necessarily centered around 'who should I take in this round' type of discussions, but more around the strategy of drafting solid teams.