• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 team work group PPR

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all buy in for $150 for a total of $1800. Each week the highest point total gets $25, Each week the largest margin of victory gets $25. Division winners get $100 each. Top 6 make playoffs and payments are made 1st through 3rd. Took 3rd last year.

We are limited to 5RBs and 5 WRs

This year had pick #1

We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1TE, 1D

Lamar Jackson
Christian McCaffrey
Melvin Gordon
Kenny Golliday
TY Hilton
Tyler Higbee
Marlon Mack Flex
Ravens D
Justin Tucker K

Matt Brieda
Jack Doyle
John Brown
Jerrick McKinnon
Desean Jackson
Phillip Rivers
Seahawks D
Greg Olsen
M Valdez Scantling

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar lasted till last pick in Round 2. Don't see that too often.

Love Golladay and Higbee. I am not crazy about your RB depth or your depth in general. I think you could make some real noise if Gordon produces and Mack gets a nice workload with JTaylor. Overall nice squad

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar lasted till last pick in Round 2. Don't see that too often.

Love Golladay and Higbee. I am not crazy about your RB depth or your depth in general. I think you could make some real noise if Gordon produces and Mack gets a nice workload with JTaylor. Overall nice squad

Yea no shit I was surprised I actually took him the first pick of the 3rd. Either way I was taking him. I am not a big fan of the #1 pick. Mahomes was picked a few spots before I took Lamar

And I agree injuries would be a bitch. But I have looked at the available free agents and see a few receivers that may be an improvement.

It is just nice to have the season only a week away and to be able to do this

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea no shit I was surprised I actually took him the first pick of the 3rd. Either way I was taking him. I am not a big fan of the #1 pick. Mahomes was picked a few spots before I took Lamar

And I agree injuries would be a bitch. But I have looked at the available free agents and see a few receivers that may be an improvement.

It is just nice to have the season only a week away and to be able to do this

I took Valdez Scantling just as a flyer as he is now in his 3rd year and has had great talk coming out of camp. He is very fast and could regain the #2 spot or that is the hope.

Aaron Rodgers: Marquez Valdes-Scantling is WR I've been 'most impressed with'

Aaron Rodgers: Marquez Valdes-Scantling is WR I've been 'most impressed with'

The Green Bay Packers didn't upgrade the receiver corps this season, famously passing on drafting a first-round wideout in favor of backup quarterback Jordan Love. Instead, Green Bay will rely on improvement from within to find its second fiddle to star Davante Adams.

So far, the man standing out to quarterback Aaron Rodgers is Marques Valdes-Scantling.

"I would say the receiver I've been most impressed with, especially the last week or 10 days of camp, is Marquez," Rodgers said, via Packers News. "I think he has had some really good practices in a row and started to lay down some good practice fundamentals that he can lean on. But at the same time, I know (coach) Matt (LaFleur) said this at one point, this is the new standard for MVS. I'm proud of the way that he's gone about his business. I thought he had a fantastic Sunday and made a bunch of plays. Some heady plays and just some plays he's supposed to make. Now he's making the catches he's expected to make, and he's adding some extra plays in there where he's doing some smart things and showing the growth, so I'm really proud of MVS."

A fifth-round pick in 2018, MVS has compiled 64 receptions for 1,033 yards and four TDs in two seasons.

Heading into last season, the 6-foot-4 wideout was expected to play an expanded role in LaFleur's offense, but as the year wore on, inconsistent play led to fewer and fewer opportunities. He entered the year as the No. 2 wideout but was passed up by the likes of Allen Lazard and Jake Kumerow along the way. MVS didn't play more than 25 snaps in the final seven regular-season games (catching just four passes) and played just six offensive snaps in two playoff games.

Valdes-Scantling's combination of size and speed make him a good complement on paper to Adams. He didn't put it together last year. Perhaps, Rodgers' glowing review of MVS's offseason means we were just a year early in believing the receiver's breakout campaign was on the way.