• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL 11 Undefeated Teams Remain...

Who Remains Undefeated At Seasons End?

• Alabama

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • Georgia

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Clemson

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • West virginia

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • UCF

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Colorado

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • NC State

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • South Florida

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Alabama (6-0) - remaining games: Missouri, Tennessee, LSU, Mississippi State, The Citadel, Auburn
#2 Georgia (6-0) - remaining games: LSU, Florida, Kentucky, Auburn, UMass, Georgia Tech
#3 Ohio State (6-0) - remaining games: Minnesota, Purdue, Nebraska, Michigan State, Maryland, Michigan
#4 Clemson (6-0) - remaining games: NC State, Florida State, Louisville, Boston College, Duke, South Carolina
#5 Notre Dame (6-0) - remaining games: Pittsburgh, Navy, Northwestern, Florida State, Syracuse, USC
#6 West Virginia (5-0) - remaining games: Iowa State, Baylor, Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma
#10 UCF (5-0) - remaining games: Memphis, ECU, Temple, Navy, Cincinnati, USF
#19 Colorado (5-0) - remaining games: USC, Washington, Oregon State, Arizona, Washington State, Utah, California
#20 NC State (5-0) - remaining games: Clemson, Syracuse, Florida State, Wake Forest, Louisville, North Carolina, ECU
#23 South Florida (5-0) - remaining games: Tulsa, Connecticut, Houston, Tulane, Cincinnati, Temple, UCF
#25 Cincinnati (6-0) - remaining games: Temple, SMU, Navy, USF, UCF, ECU

Who is left undefeated at seasons end??

VOTE AND DISCUSS!!

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati.

And they will go to the playoffs after they beat USF & UCF :yes:

hHu3JkC.gif

Together Everyone Achieves More.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shitted on Temple earlier in the season, but they really ramped up their play.

They have. I thought they would be pitiful after losing to
Villanova and Buffalo, now they are rolling.

East Carolina had made some strides this year trying regain
some past success. Won a couple and lost a tough one to USF
20-13. Temple just beat the dogshit out of ECU.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Bama, Clemson and UCF.

Ohio St was close but they tend to drop at least one they shouldnt. Notre Dame is trendy but I kind of feel like they're not as good as they've looked. I base that on nothing other than a hunch

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the remaining schedules, I give the best chances to Bama, Ohio State, Notre Dame and the winner of Clem/NC State.

I give the least chance of going undefeated to Georgia and West Virginia. Their remaining schedules are a pain in the arse.

Colorado won't go undefeated and the rest won't matter even if they go undefeated.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 3 games that still worry me for ND. NW, FSU and USC. Cuse is on the periphery of having me worried. FSU will absolutely get up for this game against ND, similar to what they did against Miami. I don't think Miami is great, but being up by 20 with 20 minutes to go on the road is impressive. NW always seems to play better towards the end of the year. And if Fitzgerald didn't botch his QB play, they'd have beaten Akron. And USC is a rivalry game, who should theoretically get better as the year progresses with all the youth. And I think you've seen that with the win over Washington State. It's going to take us going undefeated, because I think there will be a good chance of Bama going undefeated(simply looking dominate) and Ohio State and Clemson going undefeated(easy schedules down the stretch)

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to say every team will have at least 1 loss by season's end. Alabama has a kick ass squad, but they haven't run the table since 2009 (14-0). They've lost a whopping 12 games since. College football is a game of upsets. That is why we love it. It happens every year at some place(s). For example, last season....Iowa St 38, Oklahoma 31 in Norman. Cannot be explained. Texas can't seem to beat Maryland and only beat Tulsa by 7, but they beat Oklahoma. Every week is different.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati.

And they will go to the playoffs after they beat USF & UCF :yes:

hHu3JkC.gif

Together Everyone Achieves More.

They just might too. They look really really good this year.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the remaining schedules, I give the best chances to Bama, Ohio State, Notre Dame and the winner of Clem/NC State.

I give the least chance of going undefeated to Georgia and West Virginia. Their remaining schedules are a pain in the arse.

Colorado won't go undefeated and the rest won't matter even if they go undefeated.

If Georgia ends up undefeated with their remaining schedule, they should just be handed that damn Natty.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that LSU still hasn't fixed the offense there is no one on Alabama's schedule that is capable of beating them....maybe Georgia in the SEC championship but I don't think we're taking that into account in this thread

Clemson plays nothing but rubbish on their schedule, they have dropped an odd one the past couple years, but this year there simply isn't a team that can come close to beating them.

Notre Dame has rolled through the toughest part of their schedule, no one else remaining is capable of taking them down.

Popular picks I did not pick

Ohio State - there's still some glaring issues on the defense that I think they will continue to follow their trend of losing an expected game.

Georgia - They've had some issues that the weak competition they have played could not exploit, the next 4 games are also the toughest 4 on the schedule...I think someone will take them down.

UCF - Cincy and South Florida are going to be tough tests and I simply cannot fathom a team getting to 23 consecutive wins in this day and age.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Georgia ends up undefeated with their remaining schedule, they should just be handed that damn Natty.

Regular schedule is tough, but doesn't include Alabama. Now if they beat Alabama in the SEC Championship, and don't have to face them again, then they'll be the favorite to win it all.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I didn’t realize there are some shitty schedules left. Cincy has a tougher schedule than ND and maybe Clemson. OSU doesn’t look bad either. If Colorado and WV go undefeated this could get real interesting. I can see Bama dropping 1 game along the way. That is kind of a BS schedule. They took cupcake lane the first half and have all the their tough games in a row, sans Citadel

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge *, Washington State is really undefeated but we got boned by the refs.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge *, Washington State is really undefeated but we got boned by the refs.

They took an L, they aren't undefeated. No asterisks for bad ref calls because if that were the case, every team would probably have an asterisk lol