• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 team work pool

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 5th

1) Kareem Hunt
2) Devonta Freeman
3) Mike Evans
4) Aaron Rodgers
5) Larry Fitzgerald
6) Chris Carson (flex)
7) Jags Defense
8) Peyton Barber
9) Stephen Gotkowski
10) Robert Woods
11) Matt Ryan
12) Jordan Reed
13) George Kittle
14) Jordy Nelson
15) Pittsburgh Defense

I know i reached for Freeman and Hunt. But i trust these guys more than others

Then stayed back for a couple rounds and reached before someone took carson.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't call Freeman in the 2nd a reach. But Hunt is typically falling in the 5-8 range so upper end, but not a reach either.

I like this team. Here's a few of my thoughts:

Pros
  • Starting group is STOUT. Should be able to ride them to the postseason with ease.
  • WRs might frustrate you, but they'll get the targets you need. That frustration will be based on their respective QB-play. So be tentative with your streaming.
Cons
  • Not a fan of your RB depth. If Carson wins the starting gig, then you'll be ok. Barber is a question mark, but its his job to lose right now. Still going to be a frustrating RBBC of some sort since thats the Tampa way.
  • Kicker in the 9th? Guess if you want consistency at the position then you got it.
  • Probably should have waited on taking a backup QB since now you have an elite bench QB that will do nothing for you 90% of the year. I'd try to trade him for a RB as soon as someone gets needy.
  • You don't need a backup defense right now. Drop the Steelers D for a RB or WR if anyone with upside is available.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't call Freeman in the 2nd a reach. But Hunt is typically falling in the 5-8 range so upper end, but not a reach either.

I like this team. Here's a few of my thoughts:

Pros
  • Starting group is STOUT. Should be able to ride them to the postseason with ease.
  • WRs might frustrate you, but they'll get the targets you need. That frustration will be based on their respective QB-play. So be tentative with your streaming.
Cons
  • Not a fan of your RB depth. If Carson wins the starting gig, then you'll be ok. Barber is a question mark, but its his job to lose right now. Still going to be a frustrating RBBC of some sort since thats the Tampa way.
  • Kicker in the 9th? Guess if you want consistency at the position then you got it.
  • Probably should have waited on taking a backup QB since now you have an elite bench QB that will do nothing for you 90% of the year. I'd try to trade him for a RB as soon as someone gets needy.
  • You don't need a backup defense right now. Drop the Steelers D for a RB or WR if anyone with upside is available.

Cut Pittsburgh d and picked up Adrian Peterson