• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@ (10) Louisville

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does everyone see this game going?

Honestly, I'm not too familiar with Louisville, but their QB seems to be getting a lot of coverage. They haven't really played anyone of stature. Anyone got any insight? I wasn't able to see the last game, but if we stayed where we did at the end of the Ole Miss game, I don't think we'll have too much of an issue.

We'll also get to see how Ole Miss does against Alabama this weekend which will give us some perspective on how they are.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Louisville, young QB on the road for the first time, no Derwin James..

I say it's Dalvin Cook time. And the defense has to come out and hit Lamar Jackson hard early. LJ is from FL so he's going to try to make a statement.

FSU down early, Jimbo adjusts at halftime as usual and it's a helluva game.

:hope:

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Louisville, young QB on the road for the first time, no Derwin James..

I say it's Dalvin Cook time. And the defense has to come out and hit Lamar Jackson hard early. LJ is from FL so he's going to try to make a statement.

FSU down early, Jimbo adjusts at halftime as usual and it's a helluva game.

:hope:

While it's our official first game on the road, I think the Ole Miss game should somewhat help with Francois and the environment of being on the road. I think he should be fine. He seems pretty level headed and makes good choices. Louisville may focus on Cook so it will be interesting to see if they can contain him.

No Derwin James does suck, but hopefully he'll be there on the sidelines to help the DB's. The defense needs to get pressure on LJ AND contain him. I turnover early in the game would really help.